• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

vent !!!!!!!!!

pascooter94

sorry, but here goes !!!!!!!

to the sorry SOB that took my stand, bow holder,camra,I HOPE YOU GET WHAT IS COMING TO YOU!!!!!! IF YOU WANT THE KEY TO MY HOUSE COME AND GET IT,NEED ANYTHING ELSE YOU JUST COME AND GET IT!!!!

ALL OF USE HARD WORKING PEOPLE WORK FOR THE THINGS WE HAVE JUST CANT GET ALL OF THESE THINGS OVER NIGHT!!!

well its of to get a stand and hope to have a better afternoon,

thanks for letting me vent and hope I didnot get anyone upset with me for venting....

That does suck, I had three stands out 4 years ago and had them cabled in and they took all of them in the same day. I put them out sunday afternoon and when to hunt one monday night and it was gone. When to check on the other two and they were gone also. This was a on 40 acers of private woods and farm ground. The only thing I can figure is that watched me put them up from the management area across the road.

Sorry for your loss dude.

Froggy 4371

Yea that really sucks. I have had 3 stands and one trail camera taken from me out in the woods. I dont know if yours were on private or public land. But mine where taken off public land and I had nobody to blame but myself. Its illegal to keep them overnite on public land and fair game as far as I'm concerned still sucks though when it happens to you. I bought a summit climber solved all problems with stuff getting stolen. Just my 2cents.

Froggy, I would take a walk through that management land to see if the perp leaves them hung in a tree. Since he didn't have to work very hard for them and probably doesn't own private land to hang them in might be worth your time.

just got home and going to put it out soon and hunt the rest of the day, ya going to look around more to see if i can see how or were that person went,

ya it was on the family farm, have a creek where my stand is so going to look more down there.

grandpa said that he did not see anyone come into the yard so im thinking that they came by the way of the creek.

thanks all for letting me vent......

Tough deal. I know I'm going to hate it when it happens to me for the first time. Especially tough when it's on private property.

I set up two stands for my daughters about a month ago up north at our friends place. I have no idea if they'll be there on opening morning for them this Saturday.

I still have faith but feel its about to be rattled.

I know if it was me with my luck the first time I would sit in a stolen stand, my next hunt would be out of a wheel chair:), they will get whats comming to them, it all comes around. Good luck, I hope your season turns around.

called the farms around us and three of the four have been hit!!!!!!!! now they have [PoorWordUsage] alot of farm boys around here. one of them said that he saw two boys out on the creek in a boat on sunday afternoon, but he thought nothing of it because there is a few boats down there, this fall with the water up, but they will be looking for them and ask about this.

Would like to catch them with stand in hand. Bad news is I would be the one going to jail. Had a few stand taken and a lot of personal items to from are hunting shack up north. I'm sure it would not be pretty if I find out how has my stuff. What drives another hunter in the wood to take some bodies personal items is beyond me. Can't imagine that they give a [PoorWordUsage] about anybodies things. I just don't get it. Are you that bad off you need to still stuff to have a good time. I agree with Chef, chance's are they need to feed a habit. Is there some way you could let all of us on here the area you hunt out of with out giving up to much detail. The rest of us could do are part to keep an eye out for you watch out for the style of stand you had.

This year I had a very nice infra red digital deer camera stolen and two years ago I had a nice climbing stand stolen all from private property where I am supposed to be the only hunter. I can tell ya....it hurt's!

well got a call from a farm by us and they said they found the stands that were took so I went over and sure enough there it is, but no camera,the farmer said he went to get his deer and down by the creek he found them. they were all in one spot, I think that they were going to come and get them later.