• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

modern warfare 2

bgreen82

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well fellas I wont be on for a long time. I leave in the morning for Kentucky for training until march 24. Ill be coming back a couple weekends but one weekend will be for the birth of my daughter. While Im gone.... pound on all the 12 year old's and noob tube the rest of em. -allDUCKEDup

Yep boys I am still learning grin After setting up my account I ended up practicing by playing the game. Around 10-10:30pm I actually started to play on-line. This game is kind of addicting, especially the on-line play. I should be on tonight again, as I do not have anything going tonight.

Kind of addicting? Yeah just a little bit. laugh

We were spamming Shack all night to get into our game. Invites, text messages, phone calls, etc.

We’ll have to try it again tonight.

I almost succumbed to the peer pressure last night to Prestige. But then better judgment prevailed. I like my AK too much to get rid of it.

well fellas I wont be on for a long time. I leave in the morning for Kentucky for training until march 24. Ill be coming back a couple weekends but one weekend will be for the birth of my daughter. While Im gone.... pound on all the 12 year old's and noob tube the rest of em. -allDUCKEDup

Good luck in your training.

You should be back just in time for some new maps!

God I would love to custom the controller just a little more. I would love to have the gray arrow pad as my forward, side(s) and reverse and the right joystick as my head turn. Ah, in a week of playing I will just get used to it grin

Ya, between other friends, MW2 crowd, and my wife, around 10:00pm last night when my wife got home from work, I got the "where is your phone" grin. Then I found all the messages and texts. laugh The battery was dead from using it yesterday and charging in my garage, but will be fully charged tonight. wink

I tried to find LFC in the junkyard (kept saying he was playing in the junkyard), but I stayed playing in the first one that came up. Played until about Midnight. grin I suck horns now, but in a week, things might change. wink

Do you have a headset Josh? It will help a lot in giving you some pointers.

Although sometimes the bee ess gets a little deep in there. Last night they were all designing a tactical tutu for me and my RPG.

We did pretty good last night for the short time we played (LFC, Johnsonator, and I). Had some issues getting everyone in the same party but got it going for a handful of games and then shut it down a little after 10 I believe. Poor Hop couldn't connect with us and had to play on/carry the other team. smile

jpz it is shackbash grin I tried for Wink Dinkerson but that was already taken confused, so I assume because my e-mail had shackbash in it, it was right on top of the default list. I figured what the heck grin Maybe see you on tonight LIMT!

I have no been into gaming since I beet & won (with no cheats) Turok 1 & 2 for N64:

"> " type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="500" height="405">

Months of hearing that back ground music grin

I figured what the heck grin Maybe see you on tonight LIMT!

I have no been into gaming since I beet & won (with no cheats) Turok 1 & 2 for N64:

N64..... What the Farq.... No wonder your having controller issues, I just resurrected mine (N64) about 2 months ago for the 6 year old to play some StarWars game. He couldn't figure out the goofy joystick.... me thinking Ohhhhh just have to work it a bit... NOT. Talk about Bass Ackwards.

Welcome to the 2010 world of gaming.

One piece of advice.

This game is a lot like Cat-fishing. Don't get too carried away right out of the gate (its easy to burn the hours away with multi-player) and make the Mrs. mad. If you do you will suffer your whole season.

We did pretty good last night for the short time we played (LFC, Johnsonator, and I). Had some issues getting everyone in the same party but got it going for a handful of games and then shut it down a little after 10 I believe. Poor Hop couldn't connect with us and had to play on/carry the other team. smile

And Carry the other team i did but it was still fun, i hope you enjoyed the kill cams when i just stood there and watched you and then stuck you. I think I got all three of you that way.

And i dont remember who asked by my NAT was but send me a message and i will let you know.

Shack looked like he could have used a few pointers out there last night. He was doing his best LFC "first day with the game" imitation. laugh

At least LFC figured out how to accept my game invite on day one whistle

C'mon Shack this isn't Mario Kart

Hopefully we can set something up tonight.

Shack looked like he could have used a few pointers out there last night. He was doing his best LFC "first day with the game" imitation. laugh

At least LFC figured out how to accept my game invite on day one whistle

C'mon Shack this isn't Mario Kart

Hopefully we can set something up tonight.

Alright Shack.... Way to turn on the magnet!!!! Not sure if anyone could rival my Lead Sponging abilities!

Make sure you have your phone on and next to you if your having problems. WE can walk and talk you through till you learn the ropes. I'm still not sure if I have them all figured out....

Let Dtro talk smack all he wants. When you hit level 70.......DO PRESTIGE.... cool

Why would I want to get rid of my Tutu? smile

In all seriousness, a private match is a good way to learn a few things. We could try that.

Tutu... shmoofu... You still OWN with the RPG so I ain't sayin diddly.

Dtros right about the Private match. Actually I would be interested in trying a couple things as well.

Lets see who's playin tonight and maybe we can get some practice in.