• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

modern warfare 2

bgreen82

Here's a great lil tip for the javelin. Seeing it shoots out in front then goes up in the air, it's possible to use while in buildings that provide an opening (window, hole in wall).

On Favela, if you are in the building that runs parallel with B, u can either jump through the window or go down and come up the stairwell into it. When inside, go to other side of the building which you would be facing towards the C flag. When you crouch near the window, you can see the C flag through a hallway. Wait for the cap to start, lock on to flag and send that baby into the air. Very effective.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

While waiting for fishable ice I could have been honing my MW2 skills except that my 360 has been in the repair shop since Thanksgiving. It was supposed to be delivered today, but for one little "signature required" caveat on the shipping notice and a "I'll try back tomorrow" sticker on my door. How is anybody going to sign for it in the middle of the day? Don't they know people work? arrrrgghhhh!

My favorite setup has been the FAMAS, silenced, with Heart Beat Sensor. I use Stopping Power, Ninja Perk, and Bling. Unlike past COD games where I've had different guns/setups for different maps, I find this setup effective on almost every map.

I think the shotguns especially the model 1887's are way to powerful and deadly in this game.

Those 1887s with Akimbo are ridiculous. Seem like they have a 200 foot range.

My capture the flag classes both have marathon and lightweight.

The model 1887 akimbo's have a range closer to an M16 I than any shotgun! Last night my friend and I were playing domination and then rust came up as the level we were gonna play. Right away I was like "watch this... It's gonna be crazy" Then our match type somehow switched from domination to Private match and I knew something was funny. So we began playing our normal game of domination except for when the score got to 200 we just kept playing. confused One guy on the other team was 226-6 and it was total chaos. Harriers, Ac130's, and Pavelows all up in the sky and you couldn't last for 5 seconds without dying. I'm assuming the kid who was 226-6 when I left the game with no end in sight, was the one who somehow glitched the game. Interesting experience... anybody else seen this?

I didn't see that, but I did run into some guys that wouldn't die. In two different games, guys with the scuba suits on, I shot four times in the chest with the M16 - 3 round burst w/FMJ on. So apparently 12 bullets w/FMJ aren't enough to kill these guys.....

Heartbeat sensors are stupid. It's basically allows you to have a constant UAV, and the only way to defend against it is to set one of your perks. I think the shotguns especially the model 1887's are way to powerful and deadly in this game.

I might agree that it is king of stupid, but it sure is a helpful perk.

I think all the variety in the game is great.

I recently unlocked the RPG, and I’ve had a blast just running around with that thing full time. I get a lot of grief for it from everyone in the game, but I just laugh it off and then kill them.

I didn't see that, but I did run into some guys that wouldn't die. In two different games, guys with the scuba suits on, I shot four times in the chest with the M16 - 3 round burst w/FMJ on. So apparently 12 bullets w/FMJ aren't enough to kill these guys.....

Im guessing you were play the level subpen and the other team was the SEALs. Not sure what to say about not killing him. Lag maybe?

Ive heard about the never ending match glitch but havnt played for a few days so havnt expierenced it. I dont get it, if you want to leave you have to quit but then you lose all your match bonus which after playing for even 20-30 minutes would be alot. I guess someone figured out how to create a private match and have it be open to the public and gain online xp but they can change the durations somehow. Ill probably be on tonight, we'll see if I run into it.

I played one seal guy in Favela and the other was Karachi. I've played against a few at the sub base as well, but I have been able to kill them (sometimes smile ). It didn't seam like I was experiencing any Lag. It was really annoying!!!!

Nice to be back playing with you guys again last night after getting a fresh XBOX in the mail yesterday. I thought I'd be a little rusty but didn't play too bad all things considered, although it seems to go in streaks where one day you couldn't hit the broadside of a barn and then the next you can't miss.

Before I joined up with you guys I was on a team where a guy got a nuke which was kinda neat. Second time that's happened to me so far, but at least I was on the winning side this time. smile I even dropped a guy while it was going off! I've heard that you can get a nuke in a care package/air drop?

I also got an AC-130 in an air drop for the first time last night and a pavelow too. Guess it was my night.

Tackdriver was trying to send me an invite but every time I accepted the invite a message would appear that my playlist was newer than his and that he'd have to restart. Not sure what that was about, but that's why I couldn't hook up at first.

That must be what was happened to me last night in a match.....a guy was just unloading with a grenade launcher, pulling the trigger one after another. I heard all this booming going on that I had never heard before and was wondering what was going on. I got hit by one of the grenades so I then watched the kill cam where I saw that he was just pumping them out left and right.