• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

modern warfare 2

bgreen82

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah im pretty sure that you get both.

what you really gotta use though is M4 with silincer/holographic site, stopping power, and steady aim or scrambler. and then the 3burst M9 for secondary... then for sniper use the 3rd one with silencer and your set if you use stopping power... last night with the sniper setup I got 4 kill streaks of 25+ but no nukes cause I never thought i'd get any so i havent unlocked it yet..

I was checking out all the “elevators” on YouTube last night. Geez they are everywhere. Don’t be surprised to see people shooting you from the clouds, or if you come across a guy looking like he’s trying to climb a wall he’s more than likely trying to get in the elevator.

It seems like I keep finding my “new favorite weapon”, but it’s a tossup between the M16 and the ACR. Pair either one of them with the ACOG and you can make some pretty good shots.

Jordyn those are great streaks with a sniper! I guess I will have to give sniping a try. I would think sniping would be a huge advantage on any hardcore match that doesn’t have a killcam. Match it with coldblooded and a silencer and your probably set.

Does HQ pro have a killcam?

yes you get credit for both.we will have to hook up again LwnmwnMan2 maybe tonight if your on.

I doubt I'll be on tonight. I have a stretch over the next couple of days where I'm overbooked with hauling firewood for people for Thanksgiving, I'll be pretty beat.

Hoping the back holds out until Thursday so I can have a day's break anyways.

Plus I was up too late the last 2 nights as it is. laugh

Dtro - your "elevators" must be an Xbox thing. I haven't seen anyone shooting from anywhere other than where you would normally see them on PS3.

Anyone gotten or been nuked yet?

I unlocked it the other day and considered putting it on but figured Id never get to it. Later that night I put up my two best killstreaks over 25 kills. I want to atleast get to it once.

I heard of a group that did it as a test. Ends the game immediately from what they said?

if i dont answer invites or reply to messages its cause im in a sponsered clan we have about 55 ppl in it.i will reply as soon as i can.im hoping to get a players on here for a few games tonight,but will see.

These elevators I’ve seen are pretty harmless actually. First of all it takes several moves to get in the right spot, then you have to change your stick layout to southpaw legacy, then find the sweet spot again. Then you finally get elevated in the sky and get to shoot one person. As soon as you see where they are they are a sitting duck, literally. Usually the person trying to pull it off gets shot before they even get into the elevator.

Another one that is being called a glitch, but really isn’t, is getting to the top of the building in Highrise. Once up there, you can see that IW put out stuffed teddy bears on the roof. Almost as if they were put there to be discovered wink

Their is one glitch on the afghan map its the only one I know of for PS3. You can get into a rock and shoot out but people can still shoot in. I usually put a few round into it when I walk by it just to be safe.

I was messing around online last night with some friends. One guy on the enemy team had a riot shield so we figured if thats how you want to play... it was a four on four game and three on our team put on riot shields and one hung out behind us with an MG for backup. If you ever have come across a riot shield, at least for me, I get that oh #$%@ feeling for a second as I try to figure out how Im gonna take him out, now imagine 3 coming at you. Needless to say we really spanked their team and had a one of the funnest matches Ive played yet.

OH THOSE #$@! SHIELDS!

mad

I have a name for them that I can’t share here. laugh

The best way I’ve found to deal with them is to stick a Sentex on their sheild, or aim for their feet.

It’s fun to do private matches like that where everyone has to use the same weapons, (pistol only, grenades only, knives only, etc).

I gave SnD a good go today for the first time. A couple people had shields they actually are pretty smart to have in SnD I picked one up and got several kills with it.

The only thing in this game that is driving me crazy is the heartbeat sensor. So cheap! Lately Ive noticed too many people just sitting off in a corner waiting to see a red dot. How lame/cheap/boring. It would have been better had they made it unable to differentiate between friend and foe or not put it in.

The only thing in this game that is driving me crazy is the heartbeat sensor. So cheap! Lately Ive noticed too many people just sitting off in a corner waiting to see a red dot. How lame/cheap/boring. It would have been better had they made it unable to differentiate between friend and foe or not put it in.

Ninja perk is a good counter for that if you can use. I haven't tried SND yet...