• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

09 Season is here!!!!!

Scott K

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The problem with that is, who are you going to put up in the 3 hole instead of Cuddyer.

drop him to #6 or #7 spot and move everybody else up. easy solution until Mauer comes back.

Windy I know. I thought I was in the wrong state. The Negative Nellies are out in force around here. Oh well they will come around in time. ULT and I will carry the load and I am sure there are more Peter Positives out there. Come out come out where ever you are. gringrin

G.C.

First Ice Mike, sorry didn't mean to apply that, but there is a lot negativity towards Cuddy, and there is a few that would like to see him on the bench. I posted a wrong stat concerning Cuddy knocking in 3 of the first 7 runs(not 6).

Should he move down in the order, maybe later, but right now no.

There should not be much complaining abouts swings or certain plays as everyone is having some issues. This will fix itself in a short time. Last night, it was good to see others contributing

Windy, you better have your team ready, Were comin and I believe we have revenge on our minds. Were comin.

G.C.

Been a Twinks fan all my life, it's in my blood. I'll cheer them on good or bad. As for our team I'll let Gardy decide whats best. He's done pretty good so far I'll trust him to keep on doing what he does best. If myself or any of us were better at it we wouldn't be on here making comments, we would be on the field doing the job.

Thanks Windy, I appreciate that. Hope you have good weather for the series.

SledNeck we are a small market team as you know and every year would be a lot to ask for. With teams out there trying to buy championships, it is very tough. We are due to go deep soon.

G.C.

SledNeck we are a small market team as you know and every year would be a lot to ask for. With teams out there trying to buy championships, it is very tough. We are due to go deep soon.

G.C.

Im well aware of that, but it can be done..and when it is, its much sweeter than teams that buy titles.

the being due part is why we are overly critical as fans

Originally Posted By: Gary Crichton

G.C.

Im well aware of that, but it can be done..and when it is, its much sweeter than teams that buy titles.

the being due part is why we are overly critical as fans

Jeez, look at the Cubby fans. Nobody's more positive and upbeat than they are and no one has a right to be more critical. There's more "positive Pete's" out here than you think. We're just not as vocal as you. I just hope that when the Twins do go deep into October you'll finally just go away quietly. grin

Totally agree there sir, Would like to see it more often also.

Those players are the ones we have and need to support around them. Just to bad all teams can't be the same, and some players being very very greedy, ruin the chance for that to happen.

How nice would that be, ALL TEAMS ON EQUAL GROUND

G.C.

The Twins need to be in a huge slump before I am off the band wagon. I would consider myself a "peter positive" fan. I may not watch every game when they are loosing, but I still keep a daily eye on the scores, even when they are having a loosing season.

Thats what we need 4wandering. A lot more Peter Positives out there.

ULT thanks for the door opening, but I closed it fast. gringrin

You have been hanging around Glenn to long. laughlaugh

G.C.

now what did i do??? crazylaughlaugh i am totally innocent! whistlewhistle

Time to think about 2010. Losing series to KC and Cleveland at home when they had ground to make up...I'm going to start thinking about early goose hunting, archery deer, and small game opening rather than the Twins making any September runs.