Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
dc240nt

Anyone seen this?

15 posts in this topic

I seen it last year at the northern Wisconsin State Fair. Nicest deer display I've ever seen. Cheap addmission also! They told me they were out of Minnesota so I thought some of you may have seen it. If you ever get a chance to see it, dont pass it up, its well worth the price.

Trailer1.jpg

CopyofInside510x382.gif

inside.jpg

I think it is at the Minnesota Deer Classic coming up.

the buck I keep seeing in my dreams is in the 2nd pic, bottom left. Beauty!

Ya' know, these things always amaze me. I've hunted deer in three states for the last 25 years and I've never even SEEN a buck as big as any one of these. Not even at night on the way home from the stand.

Where in the world do whitetails grow this big?

they were at our fair. we hunt close to where the vakhuch buck was taken, my uncle seen it about 6 miles the night before season to where it got shot. Seen a couple the might rival a couple of those, but never while hunting.

It'd be nice to see on of those bad boys under my tree stand this season...lol...fat chance!

lol, isee that pic and i just think of some deer running in there and seeing all his brethern on the wall and freaking out, just like in planet of the apes. lol

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Seen on the channel 5 news the other night, plans to remove a dam in River Falls. They didn't specify which dam, or if it would be both dams. The movement is gaining popularity, especially with residents. And more input meetings will be planned. However, if the project is ok'd, it doesn't sound like it will be in the near future. I'm all for the dam removal! Both of them!
    • Hey Dave, I am sorry to hear that. If you need anything you have my number.  Send me a PM or text and let me know whats going on. Recurring infection? Low blood supply?     
    • Yes. But he has a great plan to utilize the excess rail capacity in the country by relocating those who disagree with him. It's gonna be a real gas. 
    • 100% A-OK is how that's working out, but I'm not surprised by the continued confusion. Even beside Texas vs Johnson, the idea of stripping citizenship from people hasn't stood up in court.
    • You must have been on some sh*tty ice for it to do that... Love my heavy spud bar, if it doesn't go through in a couple wacks I feel pretty darn confident in stepping...Spud bar,picks,pfd,rope, common sense all ya need
    • Protecting the rights of the id-oits, for the purpose of teaching others how not to be an id-iot is paramount. It goes both ways.........
    • What? You don't like the 1st amendment?
    • there is a seat belt law, why not have a ice picks law? if you are caught out ice fishing before the 1st of the year without picks, you get a "stupid" ticket.
    • So burning a Quran, or pouring bacon grease on it must be protected as well?  And flying the Stars and Bars?  How is that working out? 
  • Our Sponsors