• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Catfish Insider 2009

hanson

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I checked a few different GM's and no dice in the past few days. I'll be swinging by FF today @ lunch. Is there any way to just order it online? With the amount of time spent looking/gas I'd rather be lazy and wise. whistle

Yep, the B&N's I called had nothing but the walleye and said they have nothing waiting in the wings to be put out as of today.

The mega Wal-Fart down the road did not have them on the shelf, but the the guy who I had check into it said they could be in back with a shipment of mags that has not been put out to refresh the magazine stand. We will see.

Just made the call to publisher of IN-Fisherman (Intermedia Outdoors) and talked with Bonnie. She said aprox April 15th is the release date and they are going to have one for-sure! I asked her about the new edition and she did not know anything as of now on what is going to be in it.

Sounds like there is a lot of cabin fever in here. I thought I would mention there is a pretty good flathead article in the regular InFisherman this month. I just received it in the mail on Tuesday. They were even fishing in the Minnesota River!

Just made the call to publisher of IN-Fisherman (Intermedia Outdoors) and talked with Bonnie. She said aprox April 15th is the release date and they are going to have one for-sure! I asked her about the new edition and she did not know anything as of now on what is going to be in it.

Originally Posted By: mplspug
Sooooo, are they out yet? And more importantly, is there more than the 1 flathead article, usually about how to catch them in resevoirs? Or is it wall to wall blues?

Pug, I went right to the source. Aprox@ April 15th they will be out.

Still no go at B&N this morning. All the others are there, Muskie/Pike, Walleye, Bass, Panfish.

No Catfish

I'm still convinced there won't be an issue this year. Please prove me wrong someone.