• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Vikes VS> Giants

fishin58

Big Dave2=DA BUMS/Packer fan

J/K

I couldn't resist. Hopefully Rick doesn't fire me. grin

I completely expected this response, just not from you!

My son IS a Packer fan for some reason.............maybe I am turning!

Naaaw! They sucked worse than the Vikes this year! I'll ride the bandwagon for a little while yet.

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So for you that KNOW so much about football, the reason the Vikes ran another play was to burn the clock up. Or would you rather have 5 seconds left and kickoff again? Chili used that massive brain of his to good use. Bandwagoners get on or off, I prefer off being it is so dramatic for you being on the fence in all!!!

He is getting a team together that he likes and we are building a great team here in MINNY, you heard it here first.

His play calling has came a long way and his clock management overall needs a little work. But his personal choices are a huge plus for him.

His play calling has came a long way and his clock management overall needs a little work.

Or lack of (play calling). That's why they ran the clock from 19 down to 9 seconds. Childress didn't have a call for Jackson.

In a situation like that you have to be one step ahead and have decided what you would do if AP ran for 15 yards, what would you do if he ran for 2 and what would you do if he lost 3. Childress was not ready for the loss of 3. I believe he was willing to accept the shot from 47 yards but when AP lost 3 he started thinking and was not ready for that scenario and he should have been. I am not a Chilly hater but that was a cluster blank.

Ive been a vikes fan all my life and im not at all happy about them being in the playoffs this year. Its sad, but chili has ruined it for me. Id rather see them miss the playoffs and have chili fired, then to see him get an extension which ive been hearing talk of. The Vikes will NEVER reach their potential under him.

Couldn't have said it better myself. Looks like Chilly will be around again next year. eek

i wouldn't be so sure chili will be back next season....i'd say it will come down to what we do in the playoffs.

depends if zigy thinks we under achieved and looks back at how the coaching and staff was this year.

tough call...we did win the division but the coaching wasn't that great....i'm sure if we win a playoff game or two he'll be back...if we get blown out we might see a new coach and staff.

i think the talent of our team kept us in and won us games this season more then coaching...i seen alot of coaching hold the team back in the regular season...but anything can happen now

chili was in shock that tjack drove the team down the field on the final drive and didn't know what to do when it happened lol.

So for you that KNOW so much about football, the reason the Vikes ran another play was to burn the clock up. Or would you rather have 5 seconds left and kickoff again? Chili used that massive brain of his to good use. Bandwagoners get on or off, I prefer off being it is so dramatic for you being on the fence in all!!!

sorry man i gotta laugh at this one

for us that KNOW so much about football you either run the clock down then call the timeout or have plays ready.

there is no point to call a timeout with 9 seconds left out of confusion just to have to run another play to make up for it lol.

that isn't what you'd call using your brain or good coaching.