• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Kite Skiing

What a difference a week makes! Last week you had to be careful where you walked on the ice. Today there are four-wheelers, snowmobiles and people everywhere! I have a friend who is a retired Conservation Officer who keeps me in mind when he sees something he thinks needs a picture taken of. Today he called me about some people kite skiing not too far from his house. I've heard about it before, but had never seen it so hustled over to get some shots:

BKF5.jpg

BKF2.jpg

BKF4.jpg

BKF3.jpg

BKF1.jpg

Originally Posted By: finnbay
Next week I can take these from my house instead of standing out in the middle of the cold, windy lake! grin

You are going to become impossible to live with, aren't you? gringrin

Why do I get the feeling Ken will have to be investing in some Wimberly equip.? grin

[i just got my Wimb. head/sidekick-awesome!]

Last time I checked into it around $1500 gets you on your way. That was for new, used will be obviously less. The cool thing is you can use the same kite for summer boarding!