• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Jack is Back

DARK30

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I still have the hots for Renee.

Terrorist, "You can't cut the bracelett"

Renee, "I'm not going to cut the bracelett"

Renee to Bauer, "Find something to cauterize that wound" and Bauer looks around for something all dumb founded and confused.

Not liking the lead for CTU - is he lurch or something? Stand up straight you're not too tall Jones.

I got a kick out of watching "House" episode from last week.

He ask nice to one of his patients "What pills are you taking?", getting no response he screams "What pills are you taking?". His counter part says it doesn't do any good to yell, and he replies, "It works for Jack Bauer" grin

Plus whats up with the Arab leader dude? I keep waiting for him to bust into "a little diddy bout jack and dianne" man he's gotta be John Couger Melancamp's half brother or something.

funnypost.gif

He definitely has the JCM hair style going on!

I thought the blonde IT was going to side with the thugs that she ended up helping kill, when she didn't kill the CTU dude at the site I thought she was legit, that is until she killed the parole officer but I didn't see that final twist coming, well played.

But there always seems to be someone deep inside. The background checks are awful there at CTU grin

I thought the blonde IT was going to side with the thugs that she ended up helping kill, when she didn't kill the CTU dude at the site I thought she was legit, that is until she killed the parole officer but I didn't see that final twist coming, well played.

But there always seems to be someone deep inside. The background checks are awful there at CTU grin

Yep, murder.

I've been a fan of 24 since the first time I watched it, but it's getting a little over the top the past few episodes. Yes, it's a fictional TV show, I get that, but it has seemed to have wandered beyond the boundaries that 24 had established in previous seasons.

The EMP was cool and I loved the ending of last week's show, but how is CTU constructed in such a way that there is practically only glass between the vehicles and the main control room? Remember this office is underground with a tunnel leading to it for what appears to be the ultimate in protection, yet there a major security flaw at the main entrance?

Pulling off body panels of the SUV to use them as a shield? Really?

There is a point in every series where their run is so long that they eventually "jump the shark" and it's apparent we've reached that point with '24'.

Yes Pier- convicted for murder and Taylor's husband left her since Pres Taylor turned or in or didn't pardon her. It was maybe in the season opener, one scene with Pres Taylor and her chief of staff talking about it and that was the only time it was mentioned. Does make me wonder with the nuclear threat if Taylor will seek them out to get them to safety though

I'm with you too Limit on your theory of running past its prime, which was my wise crack about the background checks