• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Jack is Back

DARK30

Ya Chloe, but I imagine she will be stuck in FBI HQ overseeing CTU servers and providing real time intelligence. Copy that. Jack will probably have tony ready to be taken in to face the crimes he committed against the people of the US when whammo Renee puts one in the chest and one in the head

That's the same preview I saw wink

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Boring episode in my opinion, not much action or new developments.

Jack is on the trail of the muslim kid Tony is forcing to carry out the next attack and Jack knows the kid is innocent and being coerced into it. The president's daughter set up a hit on Hodges then called it off, but he was blown up anyway. Previews for the next episode show her getting caught up in that investigation. Previews also showed Jack having Tony captured and trying to get info out of him. Previews said there were only 3 hours left in this season.

Yeah, the beginning of the day was good and looked to be better than Day 6, but these last two hours were lackluster and a bit disappointing. Everyone knows Jack isn't going to die and the cliffhanger ending was more like a going over a curb. At least Jack padded his kill count with some fancy scalpel work but he's gotten soft in his old age.

Agreed!

Kind of ho hum. I look for the stem cell experimental treatment to work just enough to get Jack back on his feet for another 24 hours (one season) or until his contract runs out and then the drug will kill him because no mortal man can kill him! LOL

So what did everyone think of the first four hours? I thought it was pretty good and it'll be interesting to see where Renae's character goes in this. I'm guessing she is Jack's long-lost sister or something. Ha! She has become as ruthless as he is. He taught her well!