• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Jack is Back

DARK30

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I googled it and found out he does not have a name yet, his storyline will unfold over the second half of this season but he is supposed to be a really bad dude. Should get interesting. They did say he was introduced in the 2 hour prequel but I do not recall.

Yeah, I kind of agree with that train of thought. Jeanine Garafalo is playing the foil to Chloe just to pi$$ her off and to add excitement to the show. I think she is on the American side and is not one of the bad guys.

Who's going to die in the next episode? I have a feeling it could be Bill or the Pres, then the evil VP who has mostly remained out of the show will step to the forefront and really aggravate Jack somehow like politicians always do.

I like the show, don't get me wrong, but things happen and it makes you scratch your head. So, you got the white house and the pres. is in the white house, you have secret service who are supposed to be the best of the best, yet they all get pegged off with 1 shot?! Don't they have any Kevlar or whatever?

And once again, Jack has an A.P.B. out on him...I wonder how many he's had on him since he started saving the USA? Maybe we'll see the girl fight next week grin

Too bad they gotta get on this climate change b&s ...kinda takes the fun out.

I don't know about you guys but when Cherry Jones (President Taylor) climbed up on her soapbox on the "Global Warming" PSA during a commercial break, I'm kinda hoping something really bad happens to her.

Quote:
Only Jack Bauer could use a sharp pointed instrument that fatally wounds a combatant then use the same bloody instrument to start the ignition on a brand new SUV

LOL - I didn't know a screwdriver tossed at a bullet proof vest would kill someone. And now I know I can use a screwdriver as a spare key. Thanks Jack!