• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

New MarCum LX-5 arrived today!

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Chuck and Z thanks for the orders I'll get those in today. Anybody on the fence, the time is now you will never see em this low ever... Priced right to have a back-up unit... The cadillac at less than a retail VX-1 price, are you kidding me...

314.99 fed ex'd to your door that's about 40% off. Todd - I got 3 more orders going out monday morning wink Dan, ReelEm In's buddy called me as soon as I got in the door last night. Cali - Think about it over the weekend and call me Monday or I can call you, no matter...

Thanks tim, Im not sure if I can talk momma into it tho. Of course her b-day is coming and what more would a loving wife want for her 30th B-day than a new marcom flasher for her husband!!! Ill give it a go and see what happens.

Thunder, Todd, Smuck!!!! Wait till you see my open water rods!!!!!

Hey here's a funny thing.. I was nice and brought Z and Craig my spikes as I'm done fishing this season. While at Z's place I notice this big box on the ground. He say's I got the LX-5's and Craigs coming over to put them together??? confused I'm thinking "That can't be right" blush I then asked Rob to open one up. He opens and pulls the MarCum out "Geez it's all set up! smile and then I said check tha battery compartment and he lifted up the flap and low and behold he was in amazement it came with a battery. whistle I told him hook up the positive termeinal to the battery and the DCS came on 100%, "He's beside himself now" :Dat this time I am trying to hold back from laughing grin You had to be there but I can tell the night shift he works is killin his brain cells. wink Guys are getting there new stuff in about a week.

Todd, I used the 5 this past Summer on the bow of my boat and just set the transducer over the side. The craps and lures showed up just like I was ice fishing. I was thinking of adding the boat ducer also, but I think the portability might have some advantages . . .as well as disadvantage. I'll be experimenting this year on the open water.

Got mine today woo-woo . Instead of March Madness it's Marcum Madness for me. Only wish there was some ice to play on, its a long time till December.

Tim, I put a post on the other site pointing out that the lone complaint was the guy that you explained got his from Reeds instead of being directly shipped from Marcum. The last 5 posts have all been the same - brand spanking new, etc.