• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

New MarCum LX-5 arrived today!

I am new to the site, and have been reading the posts on here all winter. I fished Canadarago lake alot this year so I was checking on this forum for updates. I thought I saw that you had some LX 5's for sale and wanted to upgrade from my VX-1. Sorry if the question was out of line...

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Called today!! only about 20% left at the warehouse for the LX-5. Should last for one more week. Get yours quick if you are on the fence. Jeff also stated that they have camera's too, The Marcum US-380 for $269. That is a steal...Thanks Tim for the info. Great place to work with.

Tim,

Mine came to the door yesterday.. Yee Haaa. I do have one issue though.... Mine does not have the "stopper" for the transducer that goes on the arm to adjust the depth of the transducer. Who do you suggest that I call for that part?? Thanks

Corey

Corey call Jon Marshall, MarCum customer service (218) 251-7991. Tell him you purchased it from Reeds.. Jon will take good care of you. Welcome to the MarCum family Corey...

Remember when adjusting your transducer cable try to wet/spit on the transducer cord before sliding the stopper. Protect your investment.

Got in touch with Jon and it is on it's way. I can't believe how easy it is to work with this company. Thanks Tim. We are slowly going to convert these people over to Marcum some how. Tim, I want to give you a call sometime with some questions about the LX-5. let me know when is a good time to call so I can pick your brain a little. (be nice everyone)

let me know when is a good time to call so I can pick your brain a little. (be nice everyone)

Ok - i'll start with the obvious. I believe K13 flipped around a few words. I believe he meant "little brain" not "brain a little"... whistle

Wow, it's not even fun when the ball is placed on the tee for ya...

AW , aka Clyde Bigalow - I always tell people that me picking on someone is a sign of affection. If I ignore ya then be worried...

BTW, Beth mildly scolded me last night after we got off the phone for how loud we are and the raucous laughter. cool

Also - I got an almost new LX-5 mounted up on a holehopper delivered to the house the other day... grin

Sure Corey gimme a hollar at work 330-3134. I have a meeting at 9 a.m. should be back by 10 a.m.

Corey it's a pretty good crew in here, the finest I have seen but if you don't have a thick skin it can get a little rough.

AW- Avatar and picture downloads I made are forbodden at work. I have to try putting one up from home. I'm thinking NASCAR whistle