• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Best place and price for flasher battery

aquafang

I can usually pick them up for around $15 with out a charger and $20 with one at L&M but I know that they are not in SD but I would think that any Fleet Farm or large hardware store should have them. Just make sure it is 12 volt and 7ah (amp hours).If it is 8 or 9ah that is OK but make sure that the size stays the same so it will fit in your case.

waite for the local retailer to put out thier ice fishing add and you wont have ne problems finding a good deal. the true vexilars battaries rarely go on sale so dont try to find on of those less than $40 with a charger. if you know of a batteries plus in the area they have some really nice ones they are more exp but, they last a lot longer and have more power for your add on stuff.

That is a good tip on the battery site Tim.

Lots of good options there, fair price too. Add the shipping weight and it gets about the same as most retail though. Yet there is a wide selection of amp's and sizes to work with that are not easy to find just anywhere.

Good tip!

Thanks,

I was at Batteries Plus in Coon Rapids the other day to get one. they usually go for $30 but the guy there gave me the "ice fisherman's discount." So I got it for about 22 bucks. They are nice batteries the brand name is Werker. Stop in and they will help ya out!

Ryan

I was at Batteries Plus in Coon Rapids the other day to get one. they usually go for $30 but the guy there gave me the "ice fisherman's discount." So I got it for about 22 bucks. They are nice batteries the brand name is Werker. Stop in and they will help ya out!

Ryan

I've got a 5ah Werker that I use for my led lights and it works perfectly.