• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Serious Time Guys - No Crowing - No Jokes

Windy City

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Windy,

Let me offer to you and your family my most sincere sympathy. Little Abbi was very lucky to have a such a loving family. She knows she will always have a special place in your heart.

Greg

Gosh Windy I don't know what to say. Can't imagine such a horrible loss. Deepest sympathy to you and yours sir. Thoughts and prayers for Abbi as she starts her new happy and healthy life in a better place!

Windy,

From Talmoon to Chicago, wishing you the strength that only the Lord can give us, to be with you and your family at this time! I have children myself, and I cherish every moment of them. Please know that all FM'ers will be thinking of Abbi and her family this holiday season.

Bowser

Just checking in guys.

This has been a very rough week as you all can guess. We managed to get thru it as a family but it was and still is very hard. More than 200 people showed up at the wake even though it was only for 3 hours on Tuesday evening. Thanksgiving was very different this year and Christmas looks to be the same. Our whole family is focusing on just the children this year. Everything else does not matter. We just want to try to keep it as normal as possible for them. We have 5 young ones, 4 are my grandchildren and one is a nephew and we are trying to keep it together for them.

I do appreciate all the kinds words and I am sure that I will be back in time with the same "wit and charm" that you have all come to "love" about the ole Windbag! It's just gonna take a while. But when push comes to shove you guys know that we are all the same when it comes down to it. Family, friends and even "cyber friends". That's why I decided to share with you guys because you do care. I hope everybody had a wonderful Thanksgiving and here's to a very Merry Christmas!

Windy