Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
MN Shutterbug

Got'em!

12 posts in this topic

Not when and where I was looking for him, but I got him. He took me by surprise, so only 2 shots. They're not quite as sharp as I would have liked, but for now, they'll do.

2843519588_fd19e7fcc7_o.jpg

2843516320_1a7572a8ce_o.jpg

Thanks, Chick. I don't have any idea how I'm going to top this, but I'm heading to Lake Minnewaska in a few minutes, and concentrate on fishing. Hopefully, my luck will hold for fishing too.

Looks like you've been having a good couple of weeks Mike. Good shots.

Thanks everyone. Either my luck just ended, or it's dedicated to photography only. Fishing was lousy, ran into a rediculous detour on the way, and had to wait for a long train. mad Maybe it's time to sell the boat and get the 50D and another lens. wink

Thanks everyone. Either my luck just ended, or it's dedicated to photography only. Fishing was lousy, ran into a rediculous detour on the way, and had to wait for a long train. mad Maybe it's time to sell the boat and get the 50D and another lens. wink

Trust me, X-T, I have a boat worth $3,500, and I look at selling it and picking up the 5D or the new 6D upgrade ALL THE TIME! frown

Originally Posted By: X-tackleman

Trust me, X-T, I have a boat worth $3,500, and I look at selling it and picking up the 5D or the new 6D upgrade ALL THE TIME! frown

And to think I had my AC guy interested in my boat for $3200 this spring. But, the wife said no. Women. mad If I get an interest next spring, I'll sell it and she won't even notice it's gone until fall. whistle