• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Season opener!!!!!! MN vs GB

Scott K

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

What a horrible and boring game. Not because the Vikings lost, if they would have won I would have said the same thing.

Both sides played like a team of rookies.

And the penalties...my word.

I always said that the young Rodgers is better than an old Favre...time will tell...but last night he was good.

I think the Vikings has a great team and a very good coach. But, with a well below average QB...they won't go far.

Come one, we have watched T-Jack play for many games...and he still hasn't shown us much. Rodgers starts one game...and shows he can lead his team. I have yet to see one game that T-Jack has done this.

In my case, the bandwagon had a wheel fall off, so I repaired that. Then an ox died but I stayed on and kept going.

Then the tongue broke and the wagon tipped over and I fell off. Instead of fixing it, a keg of gun powder and match should be all I need.

Today is a depressing day, Vikings lost in a bad way. But I'm gona be postive. Al Harris got ran over by Ap. Its the video my cell plays everytime i get a call now. I'm gona take that from this game, and be happy smile

Well the day has finally got here, the MN Vikings season opener. I have been very impatiently waiting for this day for 9 months now, lets hope I am not dissapointed! My prediction for tonights game is that T-Jack is going to supprise the Packers, and he is going to come out passing and will do well. T-Jack will get 260 yards passing 2 passing touch downs, and will run in for another. Peterson will have 175 yards total, 130 rushing, 45 receiving 2 TDS.

Final score Vikes 35 GB 17

Go Vikes!!!

5 IN A ROW FOR THE PACK!!!! laugh The Packers Oline cost them another 10 points...blocked field goal and 1 68yd TD called back. Easily could have been 34-19!!!

TJack 16 for 35....178yds....1INT...45%comp..Rating 59 crazy

Rodgers 18 for 22....178yds....0INT...81.8%comp..Rating 115 laugh

AP 19 for 103yds...5.4 yards per carry smile

Grant 12 for 92yds...7.7 yards per carry smile

Kampman 5 Tackles...1 Sack...lots of QB pressures smile

Allen 0 Tackles...0 Sacks...no pressures crazy

GOOD LUCK WITH THE COLTS laugh How many of you still think the Purple will go 10-6 to 12-4?????? crazy

Quote:
The Packers Oline cost them another 10 points...blocked field goal and 1 68yd TD called back. Easily could have been 34-19!!!

HUH? what game were you watching..... you almost lost the game and were outgained by the Vikings.

I think 9-7 is about right give or take a game either way same for the Fudge maybe a game better!

You can bet the farm on the Vikings over Packlers at the Dome.

Any wagers from the Packler fruitful?...LOL

I just posted the same thing, Mike412, in the T-Jack thread that was started about the Vike's offensive line, or lack of. The Pack were in Jackson's face quite a bit and he didn't make too many bad decisions like he has in the past.

Before the ref blame game get's rolling, the game was horrible all around. Leverage? And that lineman down field call that brought back the TD was horrible. The lineman in question fell forward after the guy he was blocking released and they called it. So there was plenty of bad calls to go around tonight.

EXACTLY....Blaming the refs for losses is lame. The calls seem to even out throughout the year for every team.

Originally Posted By: LMITOUT
I just posted the same thing, Mike412, in the T-Jack thread that was started about the Vike's offensive line, or lack of. The Pack were in Jackson's face quite a bit and he didn't make too many bad decisions like he has in the past.

Before the ref blame game get's rolling, the game was horrible all around. Leverage? And that lineman down field call that brought back the TD was horrible. The lineman in question fell forward after the guy he was blocking released and they called it. So there was plenty of bad calls to go around tonight.

EXACTLY....Blaming the refs for losses is lame. The calls seem to even out throughout the year for every team.

I don't blame the ref's for the loss we had a chance to win and if not for the punt return we probably win it.

But the linemen was 5 yards down Field before the ball was thrown and thats an easy call that you will get every time...nice try tho!

Badger, I did wake up this morning with a bad taste of crow in my mouth, but I do still think the Vikes will have a good season, and have a better record then the Pack.

Quote:

Yes but when they use instant replay and get it wrong, I dont know what camera angle they were using, but they needed to take off their cheesehead glasses before looking at the replays.

I know things tend to equal out over the season, but it just seems the Packers are always on the better side when we play them! I did see a passing int call that could have gone either way called on the Pack, that probably shouldnt have been called. I am no way blaming the loss on the refs, but they did contribute to the mess!

Quote:
The Packers Oline cost them another 10 points...blocked field goal and 1 68yd TD called back. Easily could have been 34-19!!!

HUH? what game were you watching..... you almost lost the game and were outgained by the Vikings.

I think 9-7 is about right give or take a game either way same for the Fudge maybe a game better!

You can bet the farm on the Vikings over Packlers at the Dome.

Any wagers from the Packler fruitful?...LOL

I was watching the Oline for the Pack make stupid penalties and missed blocks costing them a field goal and a 68 yard TD! laugh

How can you be so bold to "bet the farm" on a victory at the dome? Enjoy your season....I know I will. The Colts will put 8 in the box and make Tjack beat them....he won't be able to do it! crazyLOL

Originally Posted By: Badger
Originally Posted By: LMITOUT

I don't blame the ref's for the loss we had a chance to win and if not for the punt return we probably win it.

But the linemen was down Field blatantly before the ball was thrown and thats an easy call that you will get every time...nice try tho!

I didn't blame the refs for the lineman down field call...I blamed the lineman that cost the Pack an easy TD. You had a chance to win at the end of the game because we let you stay in it. TD + a field goal....10 MORE POINTS.

Quote:
How can you be so bold to "bet the farm" on a victory at the dome?

Mainly because we are playing at home in the Dome which can be kind of difficult for 1st year QB's .....LOL...

Plus we played you guy's pretty tough unlike last years game which was a TOTAL BLOWOUT, throw in the fact we had more offensive yards then you I see an easy Purple WIN!

That's Ok if your scared we don't have to bet or wager anything..... grin

Lambo himself could coach this team and lose with a well below average QB....

But, everyone likes to blame the coach. First Green, then Tice, now Chilly. Chilly was the best available when we got him. We need to move forward with this team, not backwards again.

We need a QB.