Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

• Announcements

• Rick

Members Only Fluid Forum View   08/08/2017

Fluid forum view allows members only to get right to the meat of this community; the topics. You can toggle between your preferred forum view just below to the left on the main forum entrance. You will see three icons. Try them out and see what you prefer.   Fluid view allows you, if you are a signed up member, to see the newest topic posts in either all forums (select none or all) or in just your favorite forums (select the ones you want to see when you come to Fishing Minnesota). It keeps and in real time with respect to Topic posts and lets YOU SELECT YOUR FAVORITE FORUMS. It can make things fun and easy. This is especially true for less experienced visitors raised on social media. If you, as a members want more specific topics, you can even select a single forum to view. Let us take a look at fluid view in action. We will then break it down and explain how it works in more detail.   The video shows the topic list and the forum filter box. As you can see, it is easy to change the topic list by changing the selected forums. This view replaces the traditional list of categories and forums.   Of course, members only can change the view to better suit your way of browsing.   You will notice a “grid” option. We have moved the grid forum theme setting into the main forum settings. This makes it an option for members only to choose. This screenshot also shows the removal of the forum breadcrumb in fluid view mode. Fluid view remembers your last forum selection so you don’t lose your place when you go back to the listing. The benefit of this feature is easy to see. It removes a potential barrier of entry for members only. It puts the spotlight on topics themselves, and not the hierarchical forum structure. You as a member will enjoy viewing many forums at once and switching between them without leaving the page. We hope that fluid view, the new functionality is an asset that you enjoy .
Sign in to follow this  
Scott K

Season opener!!!!!! MN vs GB

Well the day has finally got here, the MN Vikings season opener. I have been very impatiently waiting for this day for 9 months now, lets hope I am not dissapointed! My prediction for tonights game is that T-Jack is going to supprise the Packers, and he is going to come out passing and will do well. T-Jack will get 260 yards passing 2 passing touch downs, and will run in for another. Peterson will have 175 yards total, 130 rushing, 45 receiving 2 TDS.

Final score Vikes 35 GB 17

Go Vikes!!!

The 6pm start is LAME I wonder how many people are going to turn it on at about 7 and be suprised it's almost half time.

You guy's sure have a lot more confidence for tonights game then I do, hope your right!

GOOOOO VIKE's!!!!!!!!!

24-13 Pack.

Jackson will be lucky to get 120 yards passing MAYBE 1 TD.

Peterson combined 150 yrds.

Time to go crack a beer that has been on ice waiting in my truck since lunchtime.

Come Monday Night

the Boys in Purple will be in my Sight

Gonna watch the MV beat up the GBP

The QB is gonna hand the Ball to CT & AP and they’ll run in for the TD!

I’ll be watchin this on my TV

At the end of the day I’ll be named the MVP!

T-JACK is Back and he won’t take the Sack

I’ll be drinkin a Beer gettin ready to CHEER

And the GB D is gonna be livin in FEAR!

I know what you’re Thinkin

But the PACK are gonna be a STINKIN!

I’ll leave you now with thought or two

But don’t feel bad if you don’t have a CLUE

The next beer is going down the HATCH

And I just can’t wait for the big RE-MATCH!

I just can’t wait for the Big re-match!

I hate to sound negative but after watching a quarter and a half, they don't look to be any better than their last season. It never changes and I really don't believe that Childress or Jackson can make this team go.

I have been waiting for Childress to prove me wrong and I would be more than happy if he did but with all the penalties and poor play, its the same ol.

I think the refs need to tighten there belts and stop throwing the flags. Its getting ridiculous when both teams have had flags 3 plays in a row and were not even out of the first quarter yet! lET EM' PLAY!

Thoughts at halftime: Tarvaris Jackson has shown some improvement from last year in that he is throwing the ball away or taking a sack tonight where last year he would have made a bad throw for an INT. The bad news is he still isn't showing any accuracy on the passes he does get off.

That isn't all Jackson's fault, though. McKinnie is suspended for four games, but the Vikings pass protection should still be better than it is. Tarvaris has been hurried, hit, chased out of the pocket, and generally hasn't had time to set his feet before throwing. The pass blocking has got to improve in the second half if the Vikings are going to hang in there.

Some people suggested Minnesota didn't attend to needs on the o-line because Zygi was spending on the defense. If so, where is the pressure Allen, Williams, and co. were supposed to bring on Rodgers?

It sticks in my purple-and-gold craw to say this, but Rodgers looks more prepared to start in the NFL than does Jackson.

On the bright side, when Adrian Peterson can break through the nine-man fronts, he is showing last year wasn't a fluke. The run defense has mostly kept Grant bottled up. But, the Vikings have got to pass the ball successfully and put pressure on Rodgers if they want to win.

A blocked field goal, ending a drive where the Packers moved the ball down-field pretty easily, is a good way to go in to the locker-room...but can The Purple build on that in the second half?

Ah well...GO VIKINGS!!!

I can't imagine why I wanted Favre for a year or 2...LOL.... grin

I'm not panic-ing just yet after 2 Quarters playing in one of the toughest places to play in the NFL against a 13-3 team. I'll leave that up to you guys for now... smile

T-Jack has been out for 3 1/2 weeks.

Go Vikes!

Here, here PB!

I am keeping an open mind and being optimistic about the second half, that or will kick my self for no going up to Mille Lacs tonight LOL grin

Go Vikes!