Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Sandmannd

Lets see Houses for the '08/'09 season

111 posts in this topic

How about a post for folks to show off their portables & perms. Show the interior and exterior. Would be nice to see what everyone does to their houses.

Here's the interior of my new perm

TrailerTrash07.jpg

TrailerTrash06.jpg

laugh Na, only kidding. I only have an Otter II but that would be sweet huh? Here's my Otter

FishHouseMod05.jpg

FishHouseMod17.jpg

FishHouseMod16.jpg

FishHouseMod14.jpg

FishHouseMod13.jpg

FishHouseMod08.jpg

I'm getting a perm with a couple of buddies this year. We are going in on a 10x14 that has some interior in it, but it only has lower sleepers on each side and upper bunks. Also a heater and gas light. I'm kinda looking for ideas of interiors for that size or any size house as well.

Bring on the ice!!!! laugh .......... But not for a couple of months cause I have remodeling to do first. shocked

In addition to the Voyager I have been "pimpin" I have this camper rig. It's nothing fancy, has 5 holes,removeable wheels,great heater,works great as a home base & a place to play some poker & enjoy a beverage with friends.

IceFishing109.jpg

IceFishing075.jpg

That looks sweet. Don't know if you'll catch much with the beer can on concrete though!! grin

apparently that was one day where you could say the bottle bass were jumping in the house.... grin

I gotta set up and get some pics of the Otter Lodge I picked up this summer, I have to add some compartments to the sled, but can't wait...

Here our house that we built that still needs a little work, but ready for the ice.

DSC01621.jpgDSC01623.jpgDSC01303.jpg

Nice house Blaze, shoot me an email muc33@yahoo.com

027.jpg

Making a few mod's to the Bear for this season but pretty much sticking with what I had from last year. Can't wait!!

You guys are making my old camper rig look pitiful.

Nice looking shacks.

arctic, I really like the wood look.

That bear just can't be beat, would love one of those.

No, I don't but you could check out the SnoBear HSOforum, mine is prety much the same as the ones shown there. Their 2009 models are a little different though, they lowered the floor in the center of the rig for a little more head room otherwise the layout on mine is the same. wink

the first post cracked me up. It reminded me off a shack i stayed in on URL. It was a pull behind trailor decked out by waldoch's. It was nice but a bit overkill

Sandmannd,

I thought I asked you not post any pics of my fish house laugh

Just kidd'n around. Here are some pics of my wheel house. My X2 isn't mod'd, but would like to someday.

DSCN0378.jpg

DSCN0379.jpg

DSCN0377-1.jpg

DSCN0380.jpg

"hooks"