• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Ugliest Cat in the MN river

smeese

This one I pulled up a couple nights ago was thrashed from spawning. It was definately blind as one eye was missing and the other was completely opaque. It had no problem taking down a 12-14" sucker though. Its back fin was also a bloody mess. The measurements were 46.5 X 25 Whisker Warrior wouldn't even date this chick!

SmeeseBigCat004.jpg

SmeeseBigCat003.jpg

SmeeseBigCat002.jpg

Gotta love the roommate talking smack since I've been pulling in big girls all summer long in front of him...Although smeese was WAY over due for a big one and i'm glad he finally got one. Now he knows why i will sit on the river by myself to get these beasts. Nice fish smeese!

P.S. If i was drunk enough i might just date her eek

I've seen uglier!

Three eye, two tails, double jaw,...LOL's...

well, just a broken lower jaw and a severly thinned out body. Looked like a snout nosed tadpole thingy...only about 4-5 lbs in weight.

Same place I cuaght that 14" rock bass (hybrid?).

Nice! I wish I could make it I will be in SD. I will have to checkout your tank when i am in the metro another time. I am not over there (TCMAS) so much since my tank came down. Good group of people though!