• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Manny is a Dodger

KMR85

Manny is a loser and would be booed every game in Minnesota.

Like said b-4 Terrible defense, does not run out ground balls or for that matter if he thinks he is going to be out, he will stop running. He does not know the meaning of the word "hustle" He tries when he wants to and if he doesn't feel like giving some effort, oh well, I still have my womenly hair flowing so nicely.

G.C.

That's why its Manny being Manny. I'd take him on my team any day. He can get big hits and move runners in when he needs to. He is a goofball and has some attitudes but I won't say he's not a good ballplayer just cause he doesn't hustle and all that. I'd get him on my team if I could. He looks good in white and blue with the #99- wayne gretzky of baseball.

Jason Bay a no namer?? This guy has been a stud on a NO NAME TEAM in Pittsburgh, if you know baseball you should know who Bay is. I would take Bay over Manny any day of the week. The guy comes out and plays everyday and hussles on every play unlike the pathetic player in Manny. Jason Bay's numbers the last 3 years are almost the same as Manny's. Since 2004 Bay is averaging 25+ homers and 90+ RBI'S.

Look for Boston to make another run this year minus the cancer in the dugout.

Agreed mnwild!

I think Manny will finnish this season with crazy offensive numbers for the Dodgers being it's a contract year in all and the Dodgers may make a run for the playoffs in the weak division they play in.

But the bottom line is the Redsox have another great chance to win the World Series and the Dodgers do not.

I agree that the Red Sox made a great move and shouldn't miss a beat......but those of you that would not want Manny on your team c'mon...would rather have Delmon Young as your left fielder??? Plus in the American league you would let him hit DH and not have to watch him play defense......it is a joke that he doesn't always hustle but the guy is a first ballot hall of famer....I would welcome him to my team......

oh if Manny is reading this my team plays on tuesday nights in Zimmerman, MN......we can't pay you millions but we will have all the beer you can drink!!!

Take Care-OZ

Maybe Puckett, A-Rod, Soriano, A.Belle, Pujols??

All of these guys were very productive right hand hitter's over the years and none of them are head cases like Manny. These guys come out and play every game and every play.

Maybe Puckett, A-Rod, Soriano, A.Belle, Pujols??

All of these guys were very productive right hand hitter's over the years and none of them are head cases like Manny. These guys come out and play every game and every play.

A-Rod and Pujols are the only ones whose numbers can relate to Manny's. His "attitude" helped the Sox win 2 World Series.

He is an amazing hitter. He's never been accused of steroids, or had trouble with the law. He's just a little lazy and aloof during the regular season at times. I don't see why some on here have branded him such a horrible person.

I'll agree with A-rod. Pujols and Soriano haven't played long enough yet. Albert Belle had some dominating years, but he doesn't even have 2000 hits. Puck's career was shortened, and he had only 3 years with over 100 rbi's.

Like I said, he puts the numbers up but his negative attitude turns many teams off. I put him up there in the catogory with Barry Bonds. And you can not measure the cancer he spreads in a dugout. How many young guys could he ruin with his lazy attitude. Just not my cup of tea. I like everybody pulling on the same end of the rope.

Windy

Originally Posted By: mnwild
Maybe Puckett, A-Rod, Soriano, .

A-Rod and Pujols are the only ones whose numbers can relate to Manny's. In Spite of his "attitude""Manny" helped the Sox win 2 World Series.

Fixed it for you!

Originally Posted By: The J-Man!
Originally Posted By: mnwild
Maybe Puckett, A-Rod, Soriano, .

A-Rod and Pujols are the only ones whose numbers can relate to Manny's. In Spite of his "attitude""Manny" helped the Sox win 2 World Series.

Fixed it for you!

Thanks for your assistance! smile