Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
harvey lee

Pro-Fishing Supply

16 posts in this topic

Perchjerker, one of Fishing MInnesota's own pro staff is our newest sponsor with his fishing supply products business.

>

>

>

> Pro Fishing Supply is a full service dealer offering a complete line

> of boating and outdoor electronics and accesories. Their goal is to

> help you get more out of your time on the water, and help put more

> fish in your boat!

>

> They carry a full assortment of fishfinders, gps units, sonar/gps

> combos, trolling motors, on-board chargers, vhf marine radios, mapping

> accessories and more ....... from top names in the industry like

> Lowrance, Humminbird, Garmin, Minn Kota, Dual Pro, Lake Master, Navionics and others.

>

> Their LOW PRICES will help you SAVE MONEY!

>

> Their expert staff can answer questions and help you choose the right

> equipment for your needs.

>

> Need some help getting your boat set-up and water ready ..... just let

> them know and they be happy to work with you. They do professional

> installations and rigging for the items we carry.

>

> Pro Fishing Supply ...... Catch More Fish, Save More Money

www.profishingsupply.com

Check out their ad next to the Boats and Motor forum in the Bird watching forum.

Here is Dave's contact information.

Dave Weber

Pro Fishing Supply

612-801-7967

dweber@profishingsupply.com

Looks like a nice place to get your boat rigged up. I might be looking for a few things at ProFishingSupply.

Way to go Dave!

His service and dedication to make sure that things are right are awesome.

I can verify that 100%

Check out the Customer feedback!!! grin

Dave's service and quality of work are second to none! He helped me pick the unit that best fit my needs, and even worked around my crazy schedule to get it installed. I'd recommend Pro Fising Supply to anyone!

Glad to see the new store up and running Dave. He really knows his stuff and has enough experience with all the manufactures products to really help you pick what is right for you.

Wow, this is big news! Perchjerker knows his stuff when it comes to boating and this just makes sense that he would open a store selling these products. WTG!

I've been working with Perch Jerker for quite some time. (with questions about boats,/electronics beginning from the first of the year)

He gave me a price / deal on my Vector that nobody could match.

Thanks everyone for the kind words.

Before starting Pro Fishing Supply I spent the last 15 years or so doing things like marketing and product development at a few different outdoors-type companies. I also spent a lot of time with warehouses and fulfillment centers and customer service and just about every other operational area. I want to put all of that experience to use to build Pro Fishing Supply into a company you'll like doing business with.

I know my pricing has to be excellent and my service has to be oustanding to earn your business. That's what I'm aiming for grin

Dave,

Congrats on the new endeavour. I am sure you will be very successful.

WG

I had the privlidge to spend a weekend with Dave on Mille Lacs last fall. The dude flat out knows boats. Plus, one heck of a nice guy. I'll definately be doing my business with him.

Thank you Dave!

I couldn't be any happier with the product, great price and best of all the personal touch!

I purchased a Dual Pro charger from Dave at ProFishing Supply and couldn't be happier. Great prices, excellent customer service, free shipping and buying from someone who can help with any question about the products and installation....can't be beat!

Thanks Dave!

Got an Lowrance XOG Crossover and 2008 LakeMaster Map Chip in World Record Time, and at a price that couldn't beat anything in store or online ANYWHERE PERIOD. Dave personally gave me some input on what I should be looking for.

Thanks Dave!