• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Put Monroe In Left

zamboni

Where was Cuddyer when he was 22?

Well, since we all know you hate Cuddyer, whenever he hits a HR (like he did tonight) throws out a runner trying to make it to 3rd on the fly, don't get up and cheer. Just shake your head and say he got lucky. He's hit plenty of HRs and thrown out plenty of people the past few years (at second, third and home), you'll get plenty of practice. And I will make a deal with you- I will do the same when Delmon Young does the same. I bet your neck hurts shaking it saying he got lucky alot more than mine will. Young has yet to impress me, and as my original post says- PUT MONROE IN LEFT!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted By: SledNeck

Well, since we all know you hate Cuddyer, whenever he hits a HR (like he did tonight) throws out a runner trying to make it to 3rd on the fly, don't get up and cheer. Just shake your head and say he got lucky. He's hit plenty of HRs and thrown out plenty of people the past few years (at second, third and home), you'll get plenty of practice. And I will make a deal with you- I will do the same when Delmon Young does the same. I bet your neck hurts shaking it saying he got lucky alot more than mine will. Young has yet to impress me, and as my original post says- PUT MONROE IN LEFT!!!!!!!!!!!!

You'd be much more disappointed with Monroe in left. He's obviously not what he used to be.

they got delmon young for his power but yet they teaching him to take the ball the other way where his power is not as great. I like the patience that alexi casilla has shown at the plate and gomez also has started to take more pitches and hats off to morneau for digging all those balls out of the dirt thrown by our inept infielders (left side) baker scheduled to come off dl who gets sent down bonser to pen bass sent to triple a? twins should have won both lastnights and friday nights game. errors = losses

Originally Posted By: SledNeck

Wow I hope you all that are cutting down some players never have a bad day. They are people just like you and me.

Cuddy has had a great couple of days both fielding and throwing out players, along with batting, such as last nite and the nite before. Young crushed the ball for 3 doubles and a few RBI's. Young is just begining and will take time to develop. There will be mistakes made. Funny no one ever says good things about them, only the bad. Patience people patience.

Yeah...I hope hes just not use to the dome...but young is a mess running back for a ball. And there is no chance he catches a ball at the fence.

Hopefully he can turn in to a nice LF someday!

I have hopes Young can make some OF assists and throw people out at the plate, but then I remembered the only thing he can throw is his bat at umpires.

Thank you thank you- I will be here all week, and remember to tip your waitresses!!

It also doesn't help that Mauer seems to be out of position everytime a ball comes home. It would be nice for once if Joe could block the plate. I am sick of seeing the ball get there just before the runner and Joe out of position to make the play.

He's suppose to be the golden catcher, right?