• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Retriever Training

Coldtrack

Please delete if not allowed.
Retriever Training
Have a opening in April. First time taking clients. I train my 3 labs 5-6 days a week all summer and also run a few hunt test's. Would like to make it a full time job. Prefer to take on dogs with good prey drive and a willingness to please, I will be choosie on what dogs I will take with a one week trial period free of charge. Can do everything from obedience to Master level dogs. Your dogs will be kept in outside kennel runs on concrete. Please contact me for details. Located in Squaw Lake, MN. 218-553-0176

10 hours ago, leech~~ said:

Well, once you have her Trained. Then you can send the dog! :lol:

but i've noticed your wife hasnt done a good job with you yet!!!!!!!!:cry:;):grin:

good luck coldtrack..........its awesome watching a well trained hounddog!!!!!!!

38 minutes ago, smurfy said:

but i've noticed your wife hasnt done a good job with you yet!!!!!!!!:cry:;):grin:

How do you know? Have you seen me do tricks? :/  I'm the only old Dog my wife has so............;)

It's nice to let them think they do.:D When we got married she had known me for 17 years and claimed she would never complain about my fishing or going to the hunting shack. I took all the kids with 75 percent of the time. Well guess what. The next year the whining started. I finally told her I loved her but that I had the shack a long time before her and if she made me choose one she wasn't gonna like the answer. Haven't heard a gripe since.:)

2 hours ago, PRO-V said:

It's nice to let them think they do.:D When we got married she had known me for 17 years and claimed she would never complain about my fishing or going to the hunting shack. I took all the kids with 75 percent of the time. Well guess what. The next year the whining started. I finally told her I loved her but that I had the shack a long time before her and if she made me choose one she wasn't gonna like the answer. Haven't heard a gripe since.:)

you be one lucky feller!!!!  

nice site!!!!! love my labs!!!!!!! and seeing pictures.............think we've crossed paths up nort in the past???

do you have connections to young lab litters occasionally???????? not really in the market now, but as you can see mine is gettin a bit aged. we have discussed when our current 2 go to doggy heaven to go without for a while.

we are scheduling the one in the picture for a surgery............... she has a big fat tumor right behind her front shoulder and is affecting her ability to move around.

On ‎3‎/‎8‎/‎2018 at 9:06 AM, smurfy said:

nice site!!!!! love my labs!!!!!!! and seeing pictures.............think we've crossed paths up nort in the past???

do you have connections to young lab litters occasionally???????? not really in the market now, but as you can see mine is gettin a bit aged. we have discussed when our current 2 go to doggy heaven to go without for a while.

we are scheduling the one in the picture for a surgery............... she has a big fat tumor right behind her front shoulder and is affecting her ability to move around.

How did surgery go? I plan to have a litter next winter, I have a nice little female that has a very good ped. She is doing extremely well in the hunt test game.

the brown hounddog pictured above went in today to get fixed up!!!!!! wife should be able to pick her up about 3;30 today. sure stunk not being able to feed her this morning. the looks i got ........like what da he!!!!!!!!!

Smurf hope all goes well with the pooch. Definitely tough to see them as they age my 9 year old lab is getting pretty greyfaced. Started looking for another up and comer to start the training process again .