Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

• Announcements

• Rick

Members Only Fluid Forum View   08/08/2017

Fluid forum view allows members only to get right to the meat of this community; the topics. You can toggle between your preferred forum view just below to the left on the main forum entrance. You will see three icons. Try them out and see what you prefer.   Fluid view allows you, if you are a signed up member, to see the newest topic posts in either all forums (select none or all) or in just your favorite forums (select the ones you want to see when you come to Fishing Minnesota). It keeps and in real time with respect to Topic posts and lets YOU SELECT YOUR FAVORITE FORUMS. It can make things fun and easy. This is especially true for less experienced visitors raised on social media. If you, as a members want more specific topics, you can even select a single forum to view. Let us take a look at fluid view in action. We will then break it down and explain how it works in more detail.   The video shows the topic list and the forum filter box. As you can see, it is easy to change the topic list by changing the selected forums. This view replaces the traditional list of categories and forums.   Of course, members only can change the view to better suit your way of browsing.   You will notice a “grid” option. We have moved the grid forum theme setting into the main forum settings. This makes it an option for members only to choose. This screenshot also shows the removal of the forum breadcrumb in fluid view mode. Fluid view remembers your last forum selection so you don’t lose your place when you go back to the listing. The benefit of this feature is easy to see. It removes a potential barrier of entry for members only. It puts the spotlight on topics themselves, and not the hierarchical forum structure. You as a member will enjoy viewing many forums at once and switching between them without leaving the page. We hope that fluid view, the new functionality is an asset that you enjoy .
JBMasterAngler

Gopher Nation

He obviously can coach and has proven he can build a program from nothing. If he can't do it here I would say the problems run much deeper than the head coach and it's time for the U to take a long look in the mirror.

38 minutes ago, PurpleFloyd said:

He obviously can coach and has proven he can build a program from nothing. If he can't do it here I would say the problems run much deeper than the head coach and it's time for the U to take a long look in the mirror.

It was time for that a long time ago.

Am I the only person getting sick of this option QB garbage?!?!?! Can the gophers please get a pocket passer for once in 20 years?!?!?! Granted, Michigan has a great defense, but Croft was terrible (again)! I didn't think we would win, but I at least thought we could make a game of it.

On 11/4/2017 at 11:10 PM, JBMasterAngler said:

I didn't think we would win, but I at least thought we could make a game of it.

How long have you been a Gophers fan? We should all know better by now.

gophers meanwhile in mn.jpg

After today's drubbing, I fully expect the Goph's to take the Axe and crush Wisconsin's heart next week.

Seriously.

Why? Because MN teams have a knack for beating the best and losing to the worst.

On 11/18/2017 at 2:24 PM, Duffman said:

After today's drubbing, I fully expect the Goph's to take the Axe and crush Wisconsin's heart next week.

Seriously.

Why? Because MN teams have a knack for beating the best and losing to the worst.

How did that work out?:grin:

This is the Gophers and it's not the 1940's any more. This type of performance and the listing is ingrained into the DNA of the program. 

On 11/18/2017 at 2:24 PM, Duffman said:

Seriously.

The only thing worse than the Gopher's football team is your predictions. :D

On 11/26/2017 at 9:45 AM, JBMasterAngler said:

Pathetic! Absolutely pathetic! I don’t know what the future for the gophers holds, but I sure hope Demry Croft is not a part of it!

Won't have to worry about Croft any more...

Report: Minnesota sophomore QB Demry Croft leaves program

Nov 26, 2017

Adam Rittenberg ESPN Staff Writer

Minnesota sophomore quarterback Demry Croft, who started the team's final six games, reportedly has left the program.

A team spokesman told the (St. Paul) Pioneer Press on Sunday that Croft asked for and received his release from coach P.J. Fleck following Saturday's 31-0 loss to Wisconsin.