Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Hawg

Talking Ads????????

13 posts in this topic

Is it something sneak into my computer or does everyone get ads starting up with music and voice a few minutes after being logged in? I hate it and have to figure a way to get rid of it. This is the only site it does it on?

Edited by Hawg

Me neither.... the voices must be in your head! <Insert favorite song here>

Rick, are they coming in this site or somewhere else?

Are you running an ad blocker?   I know that HSO relies on ad revenue, but if the ads get too obnoxious you may be forced to use one.  I have tried to turn of autoplay for whatever ads and some other sites use but it doesn't seem to work very well. 

I got a talking ad this morning. Couldn't mute it either so I had to close that thread. 

They are coming from here! Plus now I always get a "SHOCKWAVE" has crashed message every time . Rick, you managed to stay away from conflict for almost a whole year, why this?  Extremely annoying. The whole site is jumping around -hurky jerky, what's up? 

Edited by Hawg

13 minutes ago, Hawg said:

They are coming from here! Plus now I always get a "SHOCKWAVE" has crashed message every time . Rick, you managed to stay away from conflict for almost a whole year, why this?  Extremely annoying. The whole site is jumping around -hurky jerky, what's up? 

That's exactly what I continually get. This site only. NOT my computer!!!

I got nuten, I don't even see the girls on the side anymore. :lol:  Set your ad blocker. ;)