• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Anyone Remember These Shows?

Shack

Used to stay up late, on Sundays, as a kid so I could watch Benny Hill and Combat.

Oh man, you just could not go wrong with Benny Hill!! Always a classic, especially when he used to slap the little old bald guy on the head all the time.

DD

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Quote:
sledgehammer

Oh man I forgot about that show grin I was so into it when I was a boy I even dressed up as sledgehammer one Halloween and won a contest at the local hockey rink in ER grin

It might just be me but this show was funnier then all get out:

Another show I remember from when I was a kid was Second City Telivison (SCTV). Many very funny people got their start from this show and it was funny stuff back then:

Joe Walsh even came around grin This one is funny:

"> " type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">

"> " type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">

Everyone knows the Great White North skits:

My daughter and I, she's 7, watched Land of the Lost all Monday afternoon. I fell asleep and when I woke up she was still watching. I told her I watched this when I was her age. Her reply. "This show is really old."

I started thinking up some of the shows and cartoons that I was addicted to as a kid. Keep in mind im only 24! Mostly late 80's and early 90's but I figure im not the only "kid" reading this post! grin

Cartoons

TEENAGE MUTANT NINJA TURTLES!!!!!

Captain Planet

Woody Woodpecker and Friends

Chip and Dales Rescue Rangers

Darkwing Duck

Gummi Bears

Talespin (ONE OF THE BEST EVER)

Duck Tales (ALSO TOPS THE LIST!)

Pinky and the Brain

Gargoyles

Animaniacs

Looney Tunes

Mighty Ducks (the cartoon)

Smurfs

If anyone can tell me the cartoon on Nick Jr that had litle nomes with big pointy hats and I think trolls were there enemy??? - wierd I know, but I watched it at daycare all the time.

TV Shows

Full House

Saves By The Bell

Home Improvement

Step by Step

Boy Meets World

Family Matters

Sister Sister

American Gladiators

Baywatch

The Fresh Prince of Bel Air

Power Rangers