• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Flathead Catfish Photo Gallery

HotPocket

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Buddies tonight (Manchu_fire) was sloppy in the waist...like it just gave birth.

PICT0091.jpg

Caught a few others but nothing of any size....yours truely had a nice one on, but from the onset I knew I was a sketchy hookset so when it came unbuttoned @ the boat I wasnt suprised.

It's good to see him out and having a good time fishing. He will be a part of the next generation of river rats. I have been training in one myself. It is more fun when them catch the fish then me.

Good job Joey!

I'm well on my way to becoming a River rat last night after that big one last night. I was crazy too think i was addicted to Cattin' before that big one, but I realized after you catch a truly big fish, it just goes to a whole new level!! grin

You might as well get Joey signed up on the KOTC. laugh

Give em a high five!

I couldnt get him to put the crown on thou laugh and he whooped up on the old man this weekend he even lasted until around 3:30 in the morning Friday night. yea its a great feeling when he reels one in and has acomplished the fight of a nice cat on his own or seeing his eyes light up when his clicker starts singing. memories that wont be forgoten by me or him.

My brother and I went out last night. I got skunked, but my bro caught two, so it was a good outing.

27lb 10 oz

IMG_1194.jpg

IMG_1198.jpg

Little guy with a weird spinal deformity...

IMG_1204.jpg

The little one only went probably 3 lbs, yet it had the 7" bullhead down the gullet. All fish were released...

If I am fishing from shore I usually just grab a bunch of branches and break them into about 2 foot sections and lay them right on the shore and step them down. than when you need to land a fish you can step on the sticks and not sink in so much.

just my .02$

Nick