• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Flathead Catfish Photo Gallery

HotPocket

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think I'm starting to get the hang of this.... Got a pb flat last night, he was caught on the smallest of the large suckers I had. It was the last sucker in the bait bucket and it was supposed to be the last cast of the night. He measured in at 48 x 29 Check it out...

10013.jpg

l0014.jpg

thanks guys! It's been about 12 hours, and my hands are still shaky..

Whisker, as soon as they're done making babies, or maybe even b4 they start. Depending on what my schedule looks like. well get out and put a hook in their mouth! Should be a good time wink

Yea Steve it was caught at around 9 oclock. I think he was in the boat by 9:15 pm.. There was no indication there would be any activity that day. I was very surprised to get that fish...

Lowblazah, almost 2 50 pounders. I think the last one was about 46. Either way it still feels like im dreaming..

There are sometimes when a picture leaves absolutely no doubt on the size of a fish, and this is one of those times.

What an absolute beast!

LOL... I've made that comment before. wink And I do agree, no question that is a BIG fish, no question.