• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Flathead Catfish Photo Gallery

HotPocket

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks elwood it feels good to boat a couple of decent ones smile

It’s funny because the past 3 times I went out by myself I stuck very close to the landing (sometimes surprisingly close wink) as I don’t like to go really far alone in case of troubles. And in doing that I’ve caught 9 fish.

Sometimes the best fishing isn’t all that difficult and those close spots really get overlooked.

i'm guessing pool 2. And those lights look pretty familiar in the background:) Very nice looking flatty. That could be a spawn wound but i wouldn't count out a lamprey, we have caught a few this year out of pool 2 that have had some marks on them. Anyway way to go on the pig of a flatty ILLIFIED

I would how ever like to apologize to any passengers that may be in here that where on the Paddle-Ford around noon today whistle. One of my fishing partners decided to start early tired. With as many on the boat that cheered and took pictures, I am sure there was some who thought it was not funny. grin

...beautiful memories made. laugh

Nice Flat MW! You’re are on firs this year wit the flatheads.

Slowhand you caught that huh grin I pulled it from the post figuring some things are just left unsaid after you read them grin It was pretty funny but I would not like to be construed as condoning what happened. Fortunately it happened on the down stream run. wink I have heard about it, thought about it, but never ever have I seen it been done.

I am sure I know what about 30-40 (actually a good crowd on the boat) people will be talking about in the morning at work around the water cooler laugh

We did coin a new term today though: Absoluidity