• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

AX MAN **Official Thread**

bassNspear

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Holy cow, did you guys see the aqua guys table saw last night? That was something else-never seen one like that before, and probably never see another one like it.

Glad the pihl guy turned out to be ok.

They are not that uncommon.

Good old Jimmy, always there for a laugh. He seemed pretty calm last night, I thought. I wouldn't mind a mantle from those logs though.

Whem you think about it in a way, isn't that like the state claiming they want all the garbage from the Adopt-A-Highway program? He is cleaning those logs out, and the way they are in there they do look dangerous. Don't get me wrong, the guy is still very strange.

DD

Did you see the 4 Runner he was driving? It looked like it had been rolled at least once! Then he puts an 8' log in it and "jerry" rigs it in there, goes right by a cop and keeps right on going! He is a definate goofball!

Yeah what the heck was he doing with that log in that truck? I think he trusted that little blue strap a little too much. Also it kinda got hairy when that new helicopter pilot got stuck in that bad wind. That didn't look fun.

Yeah, that guy is a piece of work. His company is called S&S Aqua Logging. I was thinking the S&S is for Slap Stick (I know it is probably Smith & Smith). He is constantly yelling and everything is a jerry-rigged operation. It makes for good entertainment.

You had to like his winter storage for his bulldozer. Make a pile of logs, drive the bulldozer on top of it, shut her down for the winter. I guess he never heard of just driving it to higher ground.

DD

... And for the season finale S&S didn't let me down. The trailer coming off the Toyota and rolling back into the river was hillarious. My gut hurt after that debacle.

"Why didn't you hook up the safety chains?"

"There are no @#!$% safety chains."

Like I said, jerry-rigged operation.

Oh, here I thought I was the only one thinking the Toyota was a little light for that job. The bottom of that barge looked like it was rusted through anyhow.

That Pihl outfit looks like some kind of a dysfunctional family. How can you fire and rehire somebody that many times?

DD

Yes, that aqua lumber dad is something else, his kid knocking his cap off at that one point was funny. The whole trailer coming off the truck was hilarious, those two guys running trying to catch it to keep it from going in the water, and the faces of the owners of the private launch as it was dragged back up the hill was priceless

haha i bet those people were close to losing it here this nut and his son are dragging a boat up their launch tearing it up while they stand their and shake there heads, i like how he went into the office just yellings and screaming, i bet that woman thought he was drunk and crazy. haha good times