• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

What camo do you wear?

We have had a lot of really good topics in the archery board here lately... One I am interested in is... What camo pattern do most of you wear.

I myself have a lot of camo, mossy oak, realtree, predator...and always used to try and mix it up.. anotherwords, have a different color camo on top from my pants. I was hoping to try and break up my outline a little better... However, I just ordered an ASAT 3D leafy cammo outfit... I am really excited to get it...

So.. what are you wearing in the woods?

I have a closet full of clothes for different seasons and weather conditions.
I use all gamehide products.
They are the best quality and best of all its a local company out of burnsville.
They have this new pattern called "naked north" and it is going to be sweet to use after the leafs start to drop some more.

I also have 3d leafy stuff I use it mostly for turkey I feel there is too much movement if there is no wind and can be spotted easier.

i wear a little of everything. i have a pair of fleece pants with the old army blotted pattern, and a mossy oak break up pair of pants, seem to work about the same. i also have a shirt with the army pattern, and a shadow grass pattern shirt. both shirt have about the same effect. when it get gold a mossy oak break up sweater and coat. black rubber boots. and for hats marsh, hardwoods, brown stocking hat, anything that dont stand out!

------------------
this is just my 2 cents
Pooh

Another vote for Broncos idea.

If its camo, and it fits me, and I need it, and its on clearance, I'll buy it.

If your up in a tree quite a ways, you could wear a pink and yellow outfit, and I don't think it would matter.

No, I don't have a pink and yellow outfit.... :B

I have been a hardcore Skyline Apparition user for a few years now. I could see a hunting buddy in MO Breakup from 100 yards away. Just a big black blob. I like the realtree HD patterns but I like an open pattern which seems to break up my outline better.

I'm on the cheapskate train as well. I have army green for early season, if I'm not in a big oak. I have some of the original Mossy Oak pattern, some break up, some advantage timber, several pieces of the Realtree Hardwoods, which is my personal favorite. If your in a stand where you're up off the ground at least 10 feet & in some shade, with limbs or multiple trunks I agree, you could bow hunt with blaze orange & it wouldn't matter. I've been very tempted to do it on purpose, just to proove it, but haven't done it yet.

I mostly wear Predetor camo. I bought a bunch of it back when one of the big catalogs carried it. Let's put it this way, my fall gray fleece outfit is now fall faded white. I've washed them a few times!
I like fleece, it's quite and easy to get burrs out of.

Scotty

Faded jeans and an Advantage Timber jacket, with Alpha Burly neoprene boots, along with a floppy hat with a bug mask and brown jersey gloves with the fingers cut off. Camo is cool and all but I've always hunted from the ground whether in blaze orange, orange camo or regular camo and as long as I stay still and attempt to camoflage my face and hands I have no problem getting close to deer.