• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

snow!!! YAY

kc0myy

Oh man I drove my sled into work today around noon not much going on. but then they had up go home ealry the winds picked up and the ditchs are full of snow. I had the gas pinned and rocken my sled back the forth and it was just awesome. I love it bring on the snow!!!!

No kidding... I love it. I took mine to work this morning and I was the first on many of the trails... untouched powder! I even got stuck once pounding some drifts. It's supposed to hit 40's mid next week so enjoy it while you can, could be the last good ride of the year around here.

lol not when im duck hunting boats, blinds, mudmotor, decoys. i burn alot of money in that sport also. but hunting ducks and along with a couple other things are my only passions so i dont really care. its what i live to do every year.

I hope you are kidding. I am with Tyler on this one. Duck hunting for me is far more expensive than snowmobiling. Sure they both can be done for less, such as a 1972 Ski Doo 440 or standing on shore with a Remington 870. Either way I probobly would not do either one. If I am going to take the time to do something I am going to hit it hard. Heres to the overtime to pay for all of it. Bring on the snow and the ducks.

After a 13 year hiatus from sleddin, I finally got back into it this year. I've been on 5 rides, all of them by myself which isn't my fav. way to ride, if given a choice and I can't believe how much FREAKIN FUN I've had this year. Normally I like the snow during winter cuz it gives the kids something to do and it looks "purdy", but now I LOVE WINTER. I'm goin on a trip this coming weekend, up north, with my bro-in-law which will probably cap-off my season... but man, what a great winter it's been!!!

And yes, here's to all that overtime to pay for sleddin!!

after putting on over almost 300 miles in the last three day im taking it easy today. but i got to say the ditchs were great. lots of nice dafts. im going to back out later and takes some pics.

well I did a good job for myself today. I put on 70 miles and loved every mile. it was awesome!!! I got that ich out of my blood now so i am good for maybe the season. but if we get more snow I am sure it will come back!! he he

I got my friends 11 YO kid out on the lake on my 88 indy 400, and he ran a tank of gas through it! He had a blast. The lake looked like a hiway when he was done! It was great. We took his daughter for rides and pulled the shacks out to catch some sunnies, and after they left me and wifey took a nice trail ride today before coming home. The sleds have been a blast this winter, hope we have a few more rides before it melts away. smile