• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

The Truth bow

mrklean

Its under the Fred Bear name. I figure you're referring to the Truth II. Its the newer one.

I don't think I've heard anything bad about them. I think they are usually priced in the $600 range. I haven't really heard them compared to any one bow.

I guess no news is good news right?

I have the Truth version 1.0. Definitely not the same bow as the Truth 2, but I like it a lot. Shoots great, very fast and handles really well in the field. No complaints. My recommendation is to shoot the Truth2 along with a few others and pick the one that feels the best to you.

Your best bet is to goto a proshop and try and shoot as many bows as possible and then choose. I heard that sometime can run into problems when going to a cableas or a gander when setting up a bow. So your best bet is find a good shop near your that carries that bow and a few others and shoot them. There is lot of good bow companies now days and the service that you get is wonderful and speedy. The shop I goto the guy gave me is home phone and said that if I ever had any problems during the hunting season to give him a call and he will open the shop to fix what ever is wrong with it. Something like that to me is one thing you will not get at a big box store.

I got a Truth I about a year ago and am very happy with it. I think that the Primos gang typically attach their endorsement to good products. I have heard real good reviews of the Truth 2.