• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Walleye Photo Gallery

Team Otter

Last week I spent 3 days on Upper Red Lake and then headed up to LOW for two days. This fish came out of 32 fow on a Buckshot spoon. She was suspended 15 feet off the bottom. I raised up to her and jigged once....game on! Fish was 28 inches.

camerapictures006.jpg

jwmiller,

I will give you a call later this week. looking forward to chasing some fish with you. Had a dream the other night I was open water fishing on pool #2. Still a little early for that though!

Ebiz,

long time is right! Hope all is well with you and your family. I was actually out on the old stompping ground last night. Found crappies stacked in 20 fow over on the west side. Everyone is still fishing the point across from the beach...except me smile Have gotten a few Walleyes as well. Do you still have my number? You should give me a call sometime.

Hey Doug,

Have not been out there this year yet but have been scouting it out and you're right there is a small city on that west point. Been spending my time on another local lake but not too much to show for it plus with a 10 month old it's been harder to get out. Don't have your number but feel free to shoot me an email - ebiz308 at yahoo dot com.

Last week I spent 3 days on Upper Red Lake and then headed up to LOW for two days. This fish came out of 32 fow on a Buckshot spoon. She was suspended 15 feet off the bottom. I raised up to her and jigged once....game on! Fish was 28 inches.

camerapictures006.jpg

That a Bayview house?