• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. 😀

• RECEIVE THE GIFTS MEMBERS SHARE WITH YOU HERE...THEN...CREATE SOMETHING TO ENCHANT OTHERS THAT YOU WANT TO SHARE

You know what we all love...

When you enchant people, you fill them with delight and yourself in return. Have Fun!!!

Sign in to follow this  
Lost

Winter Game

Here's some online fun to help you guys last until we can walk on water.

What you need to do is click once to get the pengiun to jump, click again to get the abominable snowman to swing the bat. Let's see what kinds of high scores we can get!

http://n.ethz.ch/student/mkos/pinguin.swf

quite entertaining my best distance was 321.1 feet but mostly averaged 200 to 250.

lots of fun.

sledhead

[This message has been edited by sledhead (edited 08-13-2004).]

This is pretty cool my best in 1st time is 320.5. I like to try and stick him in snow like a snow dart best there is 207.4

------------------
Ice is coming soon!!
GRIZ

Shoot, I thought I had the best distance, but sledhead's got me beat by .1 ft., 323.3. Guess I'll be going back to try again... grin.gif

eyes317

757.1 on the second game! They outta make the penguins into Osama Bin Laden, and the Yeti into Uncle Sam!

I don't think my boys can play the second one!! LOL I do feel like Justim Morneau now though. 1184.5 Like the Energizer bunny.....he kept going and going and going!!

BATTER UP!!!!

Geez, this 2nd one is almost too bloody for me. After I got the bird over the spikes, it went 1007.5. If I woulda just skidded another foot, there was another bomb.

Got a few laughs out of this one!! Whiffed about the first 10 times before I finally got some wood on the bird. Did luck out and got one 323.4 Even a blind squirrel finds an acorn I guess!

SPUD

317.4 on the first and 1192.8 on the second. I'm not getting much work done today. I recomend they take this off the site before I get fired. grin.gif