• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Fantasy Chatter

zamboni

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok Ladies Ive gotta find a fill in for my Week 1 WR since Brandon Marshall is suspended, Now Ive got 3 WR's on my radar Tell me who you would choose if you were in my predicament.

1) Sidney Rice - cause im a homer and it would even be sweeter to see my fantasy squad score points will stomping the pack at the same time.

2) Ted Ginn Jr. - seems to be the only receiver on miami and with pennington behind the helm against him old team it may make for a score and decent yards.

3) Courtney Taylor - Engram Hurt, Branch Hurt, Good Matchup

Oh yea ive got Javon Walker on the bench to but ive got no confidence in him yet....

Ginn for sure, especially if you get points on special teams. Sid as a backup, and good call on Courtney Taylor. Seattle has had like 2 or 3 receivers go down.

Or within the Broncos, Ed Royal. There's a lot of talk about Meachem or Hester as sleepers. If Ronald Curry is available he could fill in nicely in this and future weeks.

Ginn as he is the only receiver on that team.

I have K Smith or Edg. James to pick for my 2nd RB. What do you guys think?

Smith against Atl

James against SF

Both teams are supposed to have decent D, but are they really that good.

Might not be that crazy since MaGahee hasn't even ran other than in a pool last I heard and the Bengals d isn't that great.

MJD is playing a tougher defense in the titans and with him and Taylor as the featured backs it is always a toss-up as to who will score.....

but that is what I love about fantasy you might be a smart man by starting Rice or you might just kick yourself with MJD getting a couple TD's.......Good Luck on your decision