• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

HSO 4th Annual Portable Modification Get Together-Sept 27!!!

Matt Johnson

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How much room will there be at Thorne Bros for say trucks and trailers. I would like to make it but cannot commit at this time. If I come I would bring the Ultimate Lodge 8x20 wheelhouse with the ice rigged atv and modded Otter Lodge in the back.

I also just picked up a new Fish Trap Scout that I will need to pick up a cover and hyfax for so I guess that would get brought with too.

Usually Domino's Pizza lets us use their parking lot too, so we should have pletty of room for larger fish houses smile

We're into August! Everyday we're getting closer and closer to first ice smile

More pieces are starting to come together. We're going to touch on a variety of topics throughout the day during our seminars... tackle choices... specie specific tactics and tips... fish house modifying experts... should be a very nice list of seminars to attend...

Thorne Bros is also currently working on putting together a nice batch of ice rods to have there for sale... this will be the first chance to snatch up some nice gear for a good price!

Updated list...

Matt Johnson

FishGUY

BigWadeS

polarsusd81

Borch

Sandmannd

IceJohn

hanson

airjer

evinrude19

da_chise31

Bobbo-o

WTN4ICE

SomethingFishy

shackbash

The list is getting longer! smile

I'm going to have to back out of this event. cry I was planning on doing the River Rat tournement on the Croix and it's on the same day. I love going to Thorne Bros and this event is awesome. But this will be my first tournement ever so I'm excited for that as well. laugh

You betcha I'll make it again. This event is getting more evolved every year, nice going Matt & Thorne Bros. It seems like there is always something new to learn or see at this get-together. I'm looking forward to seeing everyone.

Dang, bad weekend for me, we've got tickets for the Packers/ Cowboys game Sunday and we're meeting some friends in Green Bay Saturday afternoon. Hopefully next year we can make it, would love to see some of the mods and check out the new gear.

I have never been to Thorne Bros, but think this event should be a must see. I have been inspired by other modders on this site to mod out my Eskimo. Will Thorne Bros have some of the accessories in stock that I might see on some of the mods? I am thinking of the little light strips in particular (are they called led Kong lights?), but am also wondering about supplies in general. Afterall, if Thorne Bros is holding this event, the least I could do is by my supplies from them.

Kwiggy, I think you are reffering to the Best led Kong lights that are terrific for in a house. I don't believe anyone in the cities stock them. Other than that, TB has a huge selection, should be able to find a lot of stuff to mac out the house.