• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Puppies everywhere

Too cute, I pick my pup up on Friday and it makes me even more impatient seeing these!

I think all puppies are cute so you survive the less cute aspects -- like them having to go potty at 2 a.m. Thank goodness the weather has warmed up.

One more -- Paris has an ardent admirer but unfortunately the feelings are not reciprocated. Trying to get the two of them in the same frame is proving near impossible.

Minnesota Mongo. I have a Canon 5D. The first one is taken with the Sigma 24-70 f/2.8 zoom, which I ended up not keeping as the focus was very odd. The second two are with the Canon 24-105 f/4 zoom as is the one below. It's a great lens, I only got it this week but so far I'm very happy with it.

20080517233311_childrens.jpg