• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Welcome Stone Legacy

Ray Esboldt

FMers,

I want you all to help me welcome Stone Legacy to the FishingMinnesota.com family. Stone Legacy offers outdoors entusiasts a line of innovative, high-quality products to enhance their experience in the outdoors.

http://stonelegacy.com/index.html

I know you guys can see the possiblities already. If you're a winter back-country fisherman or a late ice adventurer, the Unbucket line would be just the thing to pack your gear into a remote BWCA fishery or into the middle of a late season panfish hotbed.

sysbackpack.jpg

How about all those older tip-ups you're thinking about tossing and replacing with the hole covering style? Well, don't! Here's your answer.

freezebee.jpg

And, I know a bunch of us have been screaming for a rod case to protect our expensive ice rods. Check out the Stone Legacy Jig Pole Case. And, what about those monster relocations on the ice? No more tendinitis inducing one hand carries of the power auger. Stone Legacy's Auger Strap solves that issue.

And, all us golfers owe ourselves the favor of checking out Stone Legacy's Travel Golf Bags. No more wounded clubs from bouncing around in the boat on the way to cabin because we crammed the pickup full of other "essentials."

Folks, quality advertisers like Stone Legacy make FishingMinnesota.com possible. They are the enablers of our addictions. We owe it to them and ourselves to patronize their products. Let them know you appreciate their participation.

------------------
Ray Esboldt
MarCum
Stone Legacy

Yep, Stone Legacy has a lot to offer the fisherman. Makes things a lot more organized and secure. Takes ice fishing one step higher and looks good too wink.gif

The carrying cases are very nice and you'll be amazed all the gear you can put in them.

Stone Legacy is full of things that can help the ice fisherman and beyond. I'm looking forward to using Stone Legacy this year!

Good Fishin,
Matt Johnson

------------------
First Choice Guide Service

[email protected]
Catch-N Tackle and Bio Bait
MarCum
Stone Legacy

Welcome to Stone Legacy and thanks for all your support.The Strap looks good, I may have to get one.
Any chance of these for prizes @ the FM Events?

------------------
en kala
(I fish)

Welcome aboard Stone Legacy! Nice looking and pracical. I can see the Unbucket replacing the 7 gal bucket I have strapped to my snowmobile. Also, I think the auger strap anawers the question to why my right arm is 4 inches longer than my left arm !!! Gotta have one !!

Richard
PSD
Catch-N Tackle/Bio-Bait
Marcum

When I saw this product, I immediately thought to myself how well this would make early and late ice fishing adventures, more practical! Not to mention how I wish I had this stuff during my old haunts into the BWCA.

Lately I've had issues keeping my stuff intact on long rides to and from my fishing spots on the ATV and snowmobile. The Unbucket and Jig Pole case could pay for itself by preventing all my rods from breaking every year! smile.gif

Santa, where are you??

• we are 'the leading edge' HSO Creators

Frozenminnow,
They are ICE Series sponsors so they will have prizes at the Iceleaders Events. smile.gif

Welcome aboard Stone Legacy! Man where was this when I use to fish those little trout lakes around Ely in college? I'm going to have to get me a few of these before I go back up there this winter.

------------------
"Study to be quiet"

Now...

If I can just contact Santa, get him to work a little OT by buzzing by Spring Valley, WI to pick me up one a them thar Un-Buckets. Well, then I've got it made. I love it if I don't have to bring in a sled at all.

Let's see...a few more cookies and some eggnog should do it for the old man....

------------------
SERIOUSLY! It was THIS big!