• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Richmond !!!

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

How many had Bowyer for the win? It seems like anybody (except Mikey & Petty, of course) can win in one of these cars!

I think Denny would have been a lot better of coming in after he was passed by Jr & Busch!!

Looks like little B made many friends this weekend both days. Man, that kid is a one-who-thinks-I-am-silly times two. I told my wife a few laps before it happened that Schrub would drive low and take Jr out. Last night young Wallace wanted to rip Shrubs head off and tonight again.

Nuff said.

Tough points race again. In the last 12 laps, I lost approx 40 positions with my drivers. I feel like Denny.

I agree, denny should have came in instead of drawing the caution, they ended up parking him anyway. He had a great car and ran a perfect race until his Goodyears let him down.

Busch just had to get on TV and say "Bummer deal, the 88 came down on me".

Just man up and say you got loose, it was on all the replays. He is lucky only 1 88 crew guy was down there. No wonder he is a little short on the endorsements.

Darrel Waltrip is his biggest cheerleader and he even said he was loose for crying out loud.

DD

The way I saw the busch/Jr incident is busch got into the corner a little faster than he should of and ended up loose but it also looks like Jr. went into the corner a lot lower than he had been previous to the wreck. Would the incident have been avoided if Jr. would have stuck to his higher line?

He stated that he drove the same line that he did in the previous corners, maybe, maybe not. Nothing would have happened if Busch would have not lost control of his car for sure.

It's tough for any driver to watch out for a car that is that loose and then steers right.

I think Jimmy may just drive that race for free. I cannot wait to see what Jimmy has to say about Busch overdriving his car and losing it. one-who-thinks-I-am-silly.

I'm not sure why I let that little hack even rile me up. he will never change and his due will come as it always does. One cannot keep making that many enemies on the track.

Somehow I don't see that happening as much as many would like it to be!

If you that you had the room would you turn right to try and correct? If Jr had been riding busch door to door in the corners then I would say it is all busch's fault but you look at every corner before that and there is at least a car width between the two?

There isn't any driver that doesn't know that busch will put his car where he wants, whether or not its right or wrong! On the same note Busch has been able to put his car wherever he wants! Its just to bad there are to many bad decisions on his part. A little patients would make a world of difference!!