• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

BOW STRINGS?

Never used Stone Mountain, but I've been more than happy with every set of Vapor Trail's that I've had, 4 sets and counting. They are also located in MN, which I think is a plus.

TG

I don't know much about dakota strings but alot of guys that used them hasn't complain about them so they must be good. I have use vaportrail string in the past and have been very please by them. They have a very good customer service so that is a plus.

I cant say anything about Dakota strings...never used one....BUT I have a VT string on my Switchy and its been fantastic. I have also heard very good things about their customer service...but never had to use them myself.

Good choice - they put out a great product. First thing I do when I get a new bow is order a set of Vapors. Depending if your bow has rollerguard or not you might want to think about going flogreen/flogreen on the string. With the long cam serving and center serving for RG there'll be plenty of black on it already. Just a thought... either way those colors will look great.