• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

My first Spider

I finally got my first keeper spider shot with the macro. It's not a big juicy one, it was actually about the size of my pinky finger nail, but it was pretty cool. I kept waiting for the thing to jump onto my lens.

20080429FlowerMacros_5781copy.jpg

Loved the spider. The only 2 bugs that made me freek out are the 2 that flew down my shirt at work. cry.gif Had the quivers all night. After it was kinda funny one of my friends got flashed blush.gif and the other had to get em out.

That's hilarious DeeDee. I hope they were women friends. grin.gif

Thanks everyone for the comments. I don't get too freaked out with spiders. If I did I wouldn't be married cuz my wife calls on me to rid the world of spiders. I sent her this pic at work to surprise her. She didn't really appreciate it. She wasn't too happy that I didn't kill it. It didn't do anything to deserve that. It was a nice model.

Thanks again