• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Lets see the Rigs for 2008!!

bassNspear

Just a thought here , how many plastic boats have a splash rail ? None that I can think of ......

By the way Solbes , that is a handsome looking rig ,those Lunds just look better in Red IMO.Have lots of fun in it .

• Replies 330
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The boat is also pretty light. With where gas prices might be going, I might someday have to haul that boat with a crossover or -gulp- a minivan...

...or, just make sure you have a car with enough power...

316060995.jpg

By the way... I wonder if I can get those jump seats on my 1425 Classic...

-Gregg B.

Well, if I can't get them from Lund, perhaps it is something I could make. Either way, I would likely rarely ever use them, so perhaps it's not even worth it.

Solbes: You bet it has a Hemi (350 horses and 24 mpg!)

Bass N Spear: Caught my personal best out of this boat this July, a 48" muskie out of Minnetonka. Lots of other toothy critters so yes, it catches fish!

-Gregg B.

dude, that is a nice fish, you have any photos of that hawg?

Well, there is a little bit of a sad story associated with this fish. If you care to read on it, I posted the story about it last month on this site. I'm going to try to copy the thread here:

http://www.fishingminnesota.com/forum/ub...ent#Post1455939

-Gregg B.

The 150 Suzuki has been great. Very quiet, fuel efficient, and it trolls well. I can get down to 2.2 mph for trolling cranks when it is flat calm. It backtrolls at about 1.8 and when it is really rough I can just crawl with it backtrolling. It also has a very good hole shot for a four stroke. I don't have anything bad to say about it.

The 150 Suzuki has been great. Very quiet, fuel efficient, and it trolls well. I can get down to 2.2 mph for trolling cranks when it is flat calm. It backtrolls at about 1.8 and when it is really rough I can just crawl with it backtrolling. It also has a very good hole shot for a four stroke. I don't have anything bad to say about it.

are you running it with a stainless prop?

You sure you're not missing some windshields on that thing??? grinwink

I thought windshields were for cars?

How does it troll with co-workers in it? winkgrin j/k! whistle

Eric, in order for it to troll with co-workers it needs an A-number!! That's a little inside joke between me and eyepatrol...