• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

3 Bank chargers

harvey lee

I've been running dual pro for 6 years...no problems whatsoever. You can mount it with minimal space and the three-stage charging process is definitely a plus...

steve

Sure.. what are you wondering about?

You run wires from your battery to a connector at the back of your vehicle, and wires from your trolling motor batteries to a connector at the front of the boat, connect the two and you're set.

There's more options than that, and some other ideas that'll work well too.

You're charging from the alternator on your truck to your boat batteries to charge them while you're traveling. Same thing a larger camper does in the trailer's harness.

They work pretty decent, a buddy of mine won one and we put it on his truck for charging fish house batteries and it worked for what he needed it for.

marine_man

If you read some of the reviews you might find that some believe that the Kota's don't always give you a full charge (this could be with the higher amp chargers??). I prefer the Pro line but don't have personal experience with Minns.