• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Frozen Four

TwinkeeDink

Thanks, Wellesy. Grew up in G.F. and graduated high school there before going to UND. Watched a LOT of Sioux teams over the years. I'd always hoped to get a game jersey with the old Blackhawk logo on it but in the end was happy to settle for this one with the geometric. Those old jerseys with the Blackhawk head are worth more than their weight in gold these days.

Let's hope the beers flowing in my living room tonight don't turn into tears! grin.gifgrin.gif

Fight on Sioux! Stomp those Jesuit-educated Irishmen! grin.gifgrin.gif

Hey, C'mon all you Gopher fans out there. You KNOW you'd really rather see the Sioux win this thing than any other team in it, right? whistle.gifwhistle.gif

Stf, you're welcome. Ya, I'm from Duluth but went to UND '93-'98 to get out of town for a bit and now I'm back home. My DU fraternity brothers used to hoist me up and send me crowd surfing at the old Englestad after a Sioux goal (I was the small guy). crazy.gifgrin.gif

Originally Posted By: Bryce
But how sad is it when you have to cheer for another team losing because you're team has already been golfing for 2 weeks? ;\)

Not that sad because i always want the fighting sally's to lose. how embarassing

Hey Bryce, you weren't cheering for the so called "rodents" to loose?? I don't see the sioux holding any national championship trophy, so whats the difference of loosing 2 weeks ago or the embarassing performance the sioux had yesterday?? They didn't prove anything more than the Gophers did!

Don't recall cheering against the rodents. Grew up a fan but was luckily converted by my college choice. Always want MN to win so the Sioux can be the ones to beat them. Program wise? Think rodent hockey is doing pretty well considering the chronic poor performance of the university administration. Pretty much in line with Twin Cities being Loserville,USA sportswise. Hockey seems to be the one flickering light of hope.

Quote:
And just like that, the Sioux fans are silent. Imagine that!

Come on BC!

At Least the Sioux got to the Frozen Four and played 2 more games than the Gophs. And yes the Sioux were not good last night! Every team is gonna have games like that and teams need to win when it comes to this situation.