• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Cincinnati at night

Little trip this week to the lovely river town of Cincinnati and it's sister city across the river, Covington, KY. The weather could not have been nicer for an evening stroll and a few photos. Hope you enjoy something a bit different.

#1 Sunset on the Ohio River.

276514565_rXVcA-L.jpg

#2 Mural that is painted on the flood wall on the Covington side of the river depicting the history of Cincinnati and Covington from beginning to present day.

276514648_eutNX-L.jpg

#3 One more panel. They even painted the concrete to look like stone. This is all painted on a flat surface of concrete, the 3D look is incredible.

276514723_Zpw5a-L.jpg

#4 Here is the mural along the river looking toward the KY side, it really is some beautiful work.

276514766_EBDxu-L.jpg

#5 When taking photos of bridges from the middle of the road, one must be very fleet of foot.

276514825_XL2t4-L.jpg

#6 Home of the Cincinnati Reds. Just a cool ballpark.

276515295_dzPnW-L.jpg

#7 A little wider view.

276515952_aKLYa-L.jpg

#8 Some bridge detail

276515709_kDUKm-L.jpg

#9 Downtown Cincinnati

276516070_HU5Ks-L.jpg

Thanks Tom, it is a fun city. Yak I've spent a night or two at the Cock and Bull. I was in a hurry last night to get back and watch "The Game". And a great one it was.

You are right Yak and that was on my mind when I was walking the other night. I actually have some others with barges and such, but its early in the month ;\) Might be an idea or two for some others looking for something different for the challenge \:\)

Very nice shots. Guess I'll have to put Cinci. on my ball park wish list. Did you see a game here? Is the inside as nice as the outside?