• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

It's seriously dumping out there....

Lowblazah

I wish I could get out on the sled one more time \:\( I just checked some ski areas web cams(i wish i could get out and to that too one more time) Its really coming down out there! Where was this snow a month ago!!!!

Snowing heavy in downtown St Paul, but nothing is sticking to the streets. Lots of retained heat in the roads and buildings from the past week of nice weather, but I'm a little worried about the drive home in 4 hours. Dang MnDot traffic cameras are all offline so I can't see what's happening out there on the freeways.

I just got back from being out and about, and so far the freeways are still pretty clear. There's some slush out there, so when the temp goes down a bit it won't be pretty.