• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Fishing Partner

Grandson Sam, 2 1/2 trying to help his Dad and Grandpa catch some crappies today:

This is fun!

Sam2.jpg

Don't talk to me - this is serious business!

Sam1.jpg

I think I got one!

Sam3.jpg

Do we have to go already?

Sam4.jpg

Priceless! I do hope you print those and frame them for your son and grandson. Nothing better than a photo of kids fishing, I still have mine in my office. I look and at them all the time and wonder where did the time go!

Thanks all for the nice comments. I've been twice blessed - being able to go through the experience of teaching my son to fish and about the outdoors, and now just beginning to do the same with my grandson.

Just a post script to my original post. This is my son when he was about 2 1/2. Second time around for me. Can anyone guess where this well-known (at least around Ely) spot might be? Bonus points available! grin.gif

Matti-fishing.jpg